[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

I only have Bronn's Lithe with 3R-3G, what gem can I replace with please, thanks
"
dattenlagiday wrote:
I only have Bronn's Lithe with 3R-3G, what gem can I replace with please, thanks

Try in POB different gems, i have same colours, i use Faster Attacks gem. If you have blue socket, try Critical Damage or Critical Strike gem.
How is this build doing in blighted maps which are t13+ ? And do you think i could use this as a t16 farmer (couse i got bored of tornado shot...).
"
furkankoc wrote:
How is this build doing in blighted maps which are t13+ ? And do you think i could use this as a t16 farmer (couse i got bored of tornado shot...).

Not sure for Blighted maps since my character lives on standard. I can't imagine Flicker Strike lends itself well to those maps, but I could be wrong.

For T16 farming, I'm not trying to level anymore so I'll run juiced T16s. Still absolutely fly through them but you can get exploded.

Example of what I mean: https://youtu.be/C34Ha92ji8g
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Oct 12, 2019, 8:43:01 PM

if you drill a terminus sword - what causes the generation of rage charges?
Sorry for my English
hi, changed my soulrend trickster to ur flicker, can u advice what to upgrade/change. build is so fun, i use it to speedrun hideout maps
blighted maps better do with friends, cause flicker is so random
Shaper DPS - Trash

it is not working so good on Uber-Elder.

TS, u have video vs Uber-Elder? i want see for real DPS for 2 mins
"
I_GameR wrote:
Shaper DPS - Trash

it is not working so good on Uber-Elder.

TS, u have video vs Uber-Elder? i want see for real DPS for 2 mins

In regards to DPS, damage with this build is tied to having charges and flasks. If you have both, you can do a lot of damage, if you don't, you won't. If you are finding it difficult to sustain charges, I'd recommend a Farrul's.

That all said, I think the Uber fight is much more about mechanics than raw DPS. Whether you are dealing 1 million, 5 million or 10 million DPS, the vast majority of the fight is spent circling around, dodging, positioning, killing adds, and dealing with immune boss phases. This is the reason the encounter is rarely finished in under 2 minutes, regardless of the character's DPS.

As far as recording Uber goes, I probably will in the future. Ultimately, I play for fun and am more interested in testing out delving right now. Once I'm sitting on a bunch of T16s and Fragment sets, I may give Uber a whirl again and record.

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Oct 17, 2019, 1:15:37 AM
Hi, loving the build, thank you . The bosses are dying in 2 secs,shaper is paper... but in POB i'm not even close to your damage and i have more or less the same gear.

https://pastebin.com/daRWmRpq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info