[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

If you like delve, like me, use another skill with a cool AoE instead of melee splash. Combined with totens to facilitate mine.
One of the best flicker builds I've ever seen, thx: 3
So I was having issues with the build around level 75, but now at level 88 and having full sockets on all my gear, this build certainly does melt T16 packs.

I'm still having minor DPS issues on shaper guardians, but I'm running Precision over War Banner right now until I can fix my mana issue which I assume will take care of guardians no problem. Awesome build, thanks!
Interesting build, trying to level up a character from the scratch and see how this pans out. Question though, would a Farrul's Fur be a bad choice for armor? Got one yesterday and managed to 6 link it.
I was a bit skeptical first,but actually build does all the job
"
hardujuu wrote:
Interesting build, trying to level up a character from the scratch and see how this pans out. Question though, would a Farrul's Fur be a bad choice for armor? Got one yesterday and managed to 6 link it.

Slight DPS downgrade, probably a wash on defenses, but a nice quality of life upgrade in not needing to spin for charges.
For everyone wanting a WAY more deffensive approach while still doing very decent damage you might want to check this out:

https://pastebin.com/ZnZkpSc0

some stats:
- 7.5k EHP (4.2k HP + 3.2k ES)
- 1.7k lifeleach with overleech and energyshield leech on full life (soul tether)

About halfes your DPS, but for me that was worth it, as the DPS is still enough, but you get almost unkillable.

So, what did i change?
- Glorious Vanity with Doriyani jewel (bottom right next to point blank), that gives 20% of max life is addes as extra energy shield. PoB does not calculate it, so i have added that mod to the soul tether belt (it only has 6% as an item, the 26 is 6 from item and 20 from the jewel). cost about 1 ex.
- carnage heart amulet
- soul tether belt

this leaves you with 100% unique items. You have to cap resists with the 2 jewels you got and some tree nodes (which is pretty easy to do).

jewel adds 20% of HO to ES and makes 50% of damage taken ignore ES. This does not matter though, as the soul tether belt with improved leech from carnage heart and vaal pact regens HP AND ES (ES, when HP is full) and the best, it has overleech. So even when you dont attack, you are still leeching.

You can annoint "Blade of cunning" for +9.5% DPS, which should be best annoint, or if you really need the resist, you can take one of the +all resi nodes.

Overall, for me this was a great change, as i want to try to reach highest personal level and with old setup i died way to often. And a 100% (ok there are 2 rare jewels) unique build can be done by anyone.

Edit: and what i think was not mentioned anywhere yet: take Sinvictas Mettle into your second wepon slot for rampage while mapping. Helps a ton vs blights, legion, breaches and in delve. Switch to axe, kill 1 pack with the axe and switch back to sword. keep killing every 5 sec to ramp up rampage.
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 27, 2019, 3:20:16 PM
"
Mathorg wrote:
For everyone wanting a WAY more deffensive approach while still doing very decent damage you might want to check this out:

https://pastebin.com/ZnZkpSc0

some stats:
- 7.5k EHP (4.2k HP + 3.2k ES)
- 1.7k lifeleach with overleech and energyshield leech on full life (soul tether)

Good stuff. I was actually thinking about if Soul Tether would work well in the build just the other day.
Soul tether alone is not that great. The Legion jewel together with soultether on the other hand is pretty OP.

Just noticed carnage heart and vaal pact is overkill. Leechrate with, or without carnage heart is the same if you have vaal pact.
I dont have vaal pact yet, and there it is still an increase of leech rate.

So this opens up the amulet slot. dont have a good idea for it right now though. Probably rare is BiS
How does the build handle Blight encounters/maps and UElder ? Has anyone tried it yet?
Yeah I am interested how good this build is against T15 Blight unique bosses. They feel more difficult than Uber Elder lol.

Also how good is a Rebuke of the Vaal version of this build?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Sep 28, 2019, 10:12:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info