[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
Mathorg wrote:
working towards my 6link bronns.

one question, what is your tought about 3g/3r instead of 4r/2g? replace ruthless with impale. less clear, but should be even more boss DPS. And well, main reason for it: its way cheaper to buy.

Lvl 86 now. Doing red maps and lvl 100 delve super easy. still on 5 link too.
blights are easy too, just dont waste time with towers...i usually die, or loose if i try to build / upgrade towers.

It would be interesting to try. You could drop Discipline of the Slaughter and Path over to Swift Skewering then swap out War Banner for Dread Banner. That'd get you 90% chance to Impale. Then maybe drop Close Combat from the Starforge for Precision (Rank 2) to hit Cap and pick up a crit multiplier/Precision Watcher's Eye.
"
vfxfade wrote:
I cant understand what i do wrong
I have 666 dps starforge/6 link bronk/flicker 20quality/91lvl/Cap res./5.4 EHP
the one thing i dont have is +1 frenzy on my shaper's touch but my damage not even comparable to your
I tried Phoenix/Mino, i put totem/banner have 8 frenzy/4 power charges jump in withh all my flasks and i do like 10-15% hp damage to mino/phoenix while my flasks is up
Tried Abyssus and Vortex/atm pref vortex because enlighten lvl 2
I double-checked tree/gems and stil have no idea why i have no damage lol

You are missing two jewel sockets, but the raise is still not enough. I have same kind of problem, i dont know why this build doesn't work against bosses.
"
vfxfade wrote:
I cant understand what i do wrong
I have 666 dps starforge/6 link bronk/flicker 20quality/91lvl/Cap res./5.4 EHP
the one thing i dont have is +1 frenzy on my shaper's touch but my damage not even comparable to your
I tried Phoenix/Mino, i put totem/banner have 8 frenzy/4 power charges jump in withh all my flasks and i do like 10-15% hp damage to mino/phoenix while my flasks is up
Tried Abyssus and Vortex/atm pref vortex because enlighten lvl 2
I double-checked tree/gems and stil have no idea why i have no damage lol

Abyssus is a lot of extra damage, but I'm not sure what's happening. Minotaur was still a pretty quick kill even with Terminus Est. Are you hit capped? In Stone Stance? A combination of mods like increased boss health, reduced physical damage, reduced critical strike damage?

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 19, 2019, 9:16:00 AM
There was no any boss mods, only 20 quality on map not even corrupted
Hit 99%, Blood stance for maim
I mean i mostly oneshot everything below t16 even with hp boss mods, but when i tried phoenix/minotaur i just feel zero damage lol
"
vfxfade wrote:
There was no any boss mods, only 20 quality on map not even corrupted
Hit 99%, Blood stance for maim
I mean i mostly oneshot everything below t16 even with hp boss mods, but when i tried phoenix/minotaur i just feel zero damage lol

Here is me doing an Alc and go T16 Minotaur with 5 Link, The Vertex, Terminus Est and only 30 War Banner stacks since I got exploded during a Monolith event somehow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izqbcGyYfPQ

Still seems to go down like a sack of bricks.
Well i tried it once more
Maim stance, 50 war banner stacks, all 3 auras enable,8 frenzy/4 power charges
All flask on, put Vaal AW and non-Vaal AW jump in and did like 40-45% hp damage
while my flask was up and then i got oneshoted xD
Looks like this build is too hard for me haha

P.S tbh this build is awesome i will comeback to this build once more later for 100%
Last edited by vfxfade on Sep 19, 2019, 9:40:39 AM
Now i get it, you use cyclone to get frenzy stacks before you go in. Thats the trick.
Something interesting: Infused channeling might be worth running on the Cyclone link. I'll have to test, but it looks like the Infusion buff will amplify Flicker Strike with 10% MORE damage. Buff duration is 6 seconds and Cyclone/Flicker Strike have overlapping damage categories.

(Also contemplating moving Cyclone to the weapon swap slot, War Banner to boots, and Fortify in the Flicker 6 Link; this would allow for a true 6 link Ancestral Warchief)
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 19, 2019, 1:17:04 PM
ok i have a question what or how do you use cyclone out of combat and you start generating frenzy charges?? because i try the same and my build doesnt generate a single one..
"
Karkasa wrote:
ok i have a question what or how do you use cyclone out of combat and you start generating frenzy charges?? because i try the same and my build doesnt generate a single one..

That was the question i asked me the whole time.
I found the answer.

It's the ascension "Swift killer"
-> https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Swift_Killer

But my next question is:
Which skill node do we enchant on the amulet in blight league?
Last edited by Blackdeath911 on Sep 19, 2019, 8:56:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info