[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

see character me (COP_BLIGHT) pls item copy you dmg me 150k flicker strike ?help me pls
Well you are at 1.2mil shaper DPS with your setup already.

Put in abyssus --> 1.7mil DPS

close combat is not working in POB at all, multistrike is bugged too. if you add both you should be around 3.3 mil DPS

i gues the 10-15mil estimated dmage is single target, without melee splash, but with damage on full life support. thats another +50% more damage.

fill in 20 points on skilltree for more increased DPS.

10-15mil is probably only possible with adrenaline (when you place your banner).
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 20, 2019, 9:33:57 AM
I dont know adrenaline ?
"
Nearby Enemies take (8-11)% increased Physical Damage
When placed, 8% increased Area of Effect per Stage
When placed, 1% increased Aura effect per Stage
+1 second to Base Placed Banner Duration per Stage
Gain Adrenaline for 0.05 seconds per Stage on Placing the Banner

"
Adrenaline grants the following:

100% increased Damage
25% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
10% additional Physical Damage Reduction

source:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com
ty
"
Blackdeath911 wrote:

But my next question is:
Which skill node do we enchant on the amulet in blight league?

Tenacity. It gives ~85 life and 5% more damage.
Updated POB with some minor changes. Bursting for 19.5 mil under ideal conditions should be possible. Flicker alone is over 15 million. Probably getting past the point of meaningful DPS and should maybe look at making The Vertex the build staple.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 20, 2019, 8:52:05 PM
I don't understand, why is pob calculating close combat and multistrike with your jewel?

because those skill gems are bugged in pob and if you check skills, they are inactive.
update:
lvl 90, finished all yellow maps, doing red just fine. bosses die in 1-2 sec.
blights usually are peace of cake (needed some time to get used to them with flicker). done a few white blight maps too. suceeded in most, sometimes failed, but dont know why.

will finish all red maps now and than report back with guardians.

i am running a slightly different aura setup: no enlighten and no maim support in blood and sand. i usually stay in sand mode anyway, as i dont need the DPS, but blind is OP.
Moved maim support to warchief totem/cyclone, so i can still get that nice increased phys damage taken where i need it most (bosses, which is where i place my totems).
Using a lvl 1 precicion, for the 40% increased crit chance with the left over mana.

not sure if that is better, but like this i dont need to invest in enlighten, which makes the build a bit cheaper. although i got some nice cash rolling this league, thanks to this extremly fun anf fast build.

my highest char was lvl 91 or 92. i think i will beat that with this build and maybe for the first time do shaper and uber elder myself.

thanks for sharing this nice budged friendly build!

here is my charackter gith now:

Still running a crappy self found amulet, no 20/20 gems (hell, not even on elvl 20 gem and only flicker strike with 20%).
also all my jewels are for 5 chaos maximum. Still much potential to improve, but just dont feel the need for it so far, so not wasting time min/maxing, but enjoying the build :)
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 21, 2019, 4:36:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info