Upcoming Improvements to Blight

This is a longshot, but any chance we can get our anointments back on talismans, or at least reapply them?
Not using the mentioned combination of skills in my necromancer and having absurd lag spikes during big fights.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
This:

Server lag with the Necromancer Ascendancy passive Essence Glutton and Discipline skill gem.

I literally spent hours trying to find out what it was, I re-installed the game, de-fragged my computer and everything was getting so annoyed until I finally found out and removed the ascendancy nodes.

...wait, it's an issue with that *combination* that's been investigated and fixed, and the 6500+ ms lag spikes I'm randomly getting with my Discipline-using Occultist are something else?

I was excited for like a minute. :'(

Tested and fixed internally , but not yet implemented in-game.
I am using Icicle mine. When the number of mines reaches 20 and higher, after detonation, my frame rate drops to 0. I do not know what this is connected with, but I can not use this skill gem to the maximum. I would like this problem to be fixed, I really liked this skill.
man, even audio files cause significant technical issues
Is the drop rate of blight maps intended like this???
I have reached lvl 90 and i got 5-6 t2-t4 blighted maps so far.
I mean is ridiculous....
They are fun to play reward is bad to very bad but we still don't get them.
Legion gave us possibility to get emblems 10 times faster if i am not wrong.
Can we get an answer to this?
Thanks
"Blighted Map performance. Honestly, the most realistic way we're going to get this to acceptable levels is to slightly reduce the number of monsters being spawned. We're going to be very careful to make sure that the encounters are still hectic, fun and rewarding, but it'll probably involve slightly fewer entities being tracked and rendered."

Mmm... mirá con la cara que te mira Conan...
You are literally insane for changing the shatter sound effect and not at least giving an option to pick between the new effect. The most baffling change you've ever made, and you're now citing it has a technical problem... After all these years... No.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Controversial idea here, what if you actually optimized your game in the slightest... Then my computer would be able to actually render these monsters from 2009.
"
viovesco wrote:
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
This:

Server lag with the Necromancer Ascendancy passive Essence Glutton and Discipline skill gem.

I literally spent hours trying to find out what it was, I re-installed the game, de-fragged my computer and everything was getting so annoyed until I finally found out and removed the ascendancy nodes.

...wait, it's an issue with that *combination* that's been investigated and fixed, and the 6500+ ms lag spikes I'm randomly getting with my Discipline-using Occultist are something else?

I was excited for like a minute. :'(

Tested and fixed internally , but not yet implemented in-game.

.......right.

...?
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info