Upcoming Improvements to Blight

"
13aDa55 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
can we get MORE (WAY WAY MORE) oils and blighted maps? maybe increase their drop chance and buff them or do something as blight league drop almost no oils and no blighted maps! whats point in new content if all missed it and didnt see it

Yes, I feel like playing standard. Blighted maps need like a 10x-20x drop boost.

Actually blighted maps overcrowded with items. Main issue is those items are low quality - white, blue, the mods are weak and noninteresting on rares. Nothing special. Legion was way better - it gave special mods. This one pretty usual, thats why it fells meh.

Also currency modifier is the same. Alot of withdom scrolls. Cheap league. Tons of trash. Overtons already.

So, suggestion:
May be make less quantity, but more quality?
This can make servers to feel better too, also.
I've been doing good as far as currency drops. I've gotten maybe a mediocre amount of wisdom/portal scrolls, but getting a lot of Vaal, Blessed, Scouring, Fusing and Chaos, and more than a few Regrets and Regals.

There has been a lot of vendor trash though, so many blue and rare items that are just crap waiting to be ignored or picked up and sold if I'm feeling bored enough to bother with them. Maybe 1% of the items that drop are worth hanging onto, wait, no, definitely less than 1%.

I'm seeing a lot of cool enchantments on flasks, so if flasks can be cool and interesting now, why not other items too!
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
13aDa55 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
can we get MORE (WAY WAY MORE) oils and blighted maps? maybe increase their drop chance and buff them or do something as blight league drop almost no oils and no blighted maps! whats point in new content if all missed it and didnt see it

Yes, I feel like playing standard. Blighted maps need like a 10x-20x drop boost.

Well from 400+ maps I got total 6 blighted maps - so I did every event in every map. Oils ..they sometimes dropped maps I haven't seen after t8 and i finished the whole atlas.

So Blight map rates should be raised like 10Xminimum... since it's drop rate is 1,5% or less at this point. It's not fun running over 200 maps and having 0 blight map drops from TD.
What about shield charge crashing the game? :(
for example like this post (not my post)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d0pdrq/shield_charge_crashing_other_players/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

anyone have this problem too?
"
It's also worth mentioning that the new Ice Shatter sound has received some changes, and we're planning to include them in 3.8.1 as well. While we're not going to restore the old sound (as it had some significant technical issues), the new one has been significantly improved from the version that shipped in 3.8.0.

Updated sound is not any better then 3.8. Turns out old one (pre 3.8) is quite important for me. Unfortunately I am not so happy about many aspects of PoE and crunchy shatter explosions was what kept me playing. Looks like that this league is going to be last for me.

Just want to express and voice my opinion on "shatter sound" matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info