Upcoming Improvements to Blight

"
ChineseBimbo wrote:
Awesome, looking forward to more stability when running more blighted maps

What's blighted maps?
"Blighted Map performance. Honestly, the most realistic way we're going to get this to acceptable levels is to slightly reduce the number of monsters being spawned. We're going to be very careful to make sure that the encounters are still hectic, fun and rewarding, but it'll probably involve slightly fewer entities being tracked and rendered."

hmm. so what computers do you guys use in QA? this wasn't noticed as an issue initially? :)

i need one of those computers you guys use for QA :)
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Sep 14, 2019, 4:56:15 PM
nice bugs get fixed
how about loot from blight encounter and blight maps?
1 week iam doing all blight content guess what 2 ex....1 day doing mf 2 ex lmao
ppl said blight reward depend on tier map, iam farming t15 and t16.....that loot not even half my map cost (already running like 200-300 red maps and that loots suck)
i think blight is good but that rewards not suit time wasting on
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
"Blighted Map performance. Honestly, the most realistic way we're going to get this to acceptable levels is to slightly reduce the number of monsters being spawned. We're going to be very careful to make sure that the encounters are still hectic, fun and rewarding, but it'll probably involve slightly fewer entities being tracked and rendered."

hmm. so what computers do you guys use in QA? this wasn't noticed as an issue initially? :)

i need one of those computers you guys use for QA :)

What QA?
The problem I see with this league , even though I really enjoy tower defense, is that hoard of monsters spam that make some builds literally unable to do blight mechanic.

1. Some builds have a hard time stopping from killing and just build defense towers ( big big flaw).
2. The rewards are utter crap. I haven't got a single useful thing from blight encounters and I have been trying to build a character just for the blight encounters ( which totally beats the purpose of the league)
3. Bosses either have an insane damage ( that monkey that slams the ground or whatever, can one shot any melee class, and it's already very hard to be melee in this league).
4.Unless you use remote killing skills , you need to stop to build towers. I don't really enjoy summoners and I hate it that I am forced into it just because I can idle and upgrade the towers.

And all of this for what ? Some vendor trash...And most of the time a lot of vendor trash , which makes the screen seem like you hit the lottery and it's not really that.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
cannot create thread, present, so annoying.
In previous seasons I did not have any problems with connections or whatsoever. Since this season I get kicked out of the server in almost every act location (yes, I am not even playing maps yet). The same for my friends who I play with. I checked my connection and it all seems fine. If I did ping -t to different servers, and other checks. I don't see any "time outs" or "package loss". And still I get disconnections. It becomes very very frustrating and at this point that I just want to skip this whole season. Couple of times I see a legendary or something else I want to pick up.. boom.. disconnect and item is gone.

So it's not only performance on the Blight maps that needs improvement. I play on the Amsterdam server if that helps.
My game is running very poorly since the new league started. It stutters and freezes. Anyone else had that problem?
Yeah, lvl 84 and I got 1... yes 1 single Blight map on a stupid low T2 map.... No high end oils at all. This is sucking the life out of this league real fast..

Blight league, where there is no Blights. Good idea.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
can we get MORE (WAY WAY MORE) oils and blighted maps? maybe increase their drop chance and buff them or do something as blight league drop almost no oils and no blighted maps! whats point in new content if all missed it and didnt see it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info