Upcoming Improvements to Blight

Any word on the blink/mirror arrow fix? I've spent a lot of time building up builds and leveling a character well into maps just to find my main goal of the character is not functioning. This has been on the high priority for a week now and I have not seen it mentioned yet.
Very nice!
"
Virilu wrote:
Heyyaa GGG PLEASE EXTEND THE IGNORE LIST OR CLEAR IT AT EVERY NEW LEAGUE OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Because everytime a new league starts after 1 week the currency sellers are spamming all the chats possible, and if the ignore list reached maximum wat are we gonna do with all those spammers??? we can't enjoy the game anymore .

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

This is a good point, there seems to be no way to manage our ignore lists once we start adding players to it, they just fill up and that's all we get.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
girng wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:

lmao get good i have never had a build that didn't do atleast 25k at level 80

than go to school and relearn to how to read, xkk means x 000 000 .... and with 25k dps at 80 lvl... that need to tryhard to make that... so ... low dps build.

then*[/quote]

okay i forgot a kay you knew wtf a meant without it lmao
"
Virilu wrote:
Heyyaa GGG PLEASE EXTEND THE IGNORE LIST OR CLEAR IT AT EVERY NEW LEAGUE OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Because everytime a new league starts after 1 week the currency sellers are spamming all the chats possible, and if the ignore list reached maximum wat are we gonna do with all those spammers??? we can't enjoy the game anymore .

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

Why bother ignoring rmt spambots? They create new accounts which send one or two messages then are never used again. It's pointless.
Good.

Had to walk away from the game last night because of performance.

Hope it gets fixed.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"
Server lag with the Necromancer Ascendancy passive Essence Glutton and Discipline skill gem.

Thought I was going crazy with all the lag today. At least I know why now.
Would be a fun league if it was rewarding.
Looking forward to the performance upgrades in blight maps, honestly i really want to do one been having a blast with the blights in maps. Love the league!
Remove those equipment rewards from TD too, I'll rather get currency/stack decks or something else useful than equipment that are definitely going to the npc.

The rewards are making me wanting to skip the TD all together as well, spent a few minutes there and get rewarded by a few alts/chance orbs/blessed orb.I'm not expecting it to be like Legion but at least make it worthwhile for our time spent, let it drop a few chaos or exalts sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info