Upcoming Improvements to Blight

"
CreoZ wrote:
"

then*

doesn't matter, anyway nothing will be changed, will be 3.10, 3.11 3.14... and we will be get all league meta content for meta builds, and every league 1st month will be beta bug tests.

p.s. And items price on poe.trade shows how good work rmt in that project.

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
I've actually noticed a substantial improvement with GGG addressing appropriate issues in the last league or two. I don't know what has changed, but keep it up. I'd give you guys a high five if i could.
Fix connectivity issues in Asia? Japan and Singapore?
I have 100/100 down/up. 20-50ms but moves like a slide show.
Switched to Cali and get butter smooth movements but it's not ideal to play at 150-300ms because a random invisible projectile kills me. lul
I did not see any mention of fixing Volatile Dead AI, any ETA on when this will be fixed?
"
I did not see any mention of fixing Volatile Dead AI, any ETA on when this will be fixed?

That's a feature
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Great stuff !

Awesome job on this league.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Mechanically blight isnt bad, but coming off of Legion the rewards feel abysmal. I am already struggling to give a shit about playing because it doesn't have nearly the same compelling feeling of "I could get something good any second!" that Legion did. Not to mention it takes SO much longer to complete a blight than a legion encounter in a map... it really just doesn't compare favorably at all.

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those asking, rightfully so, for better and more compelling rewards. Please?

I honestly don't think we should compare league rewards with previous league rewards. GGG can't just keep upping rewards to compete or improve on previous leagues. It would kill the Standard economy.

I think rewards should be taken league for league. As you yourself said, Legion was fast paced, fast completion, and as some people want, 'instant gratification' orientated.

There needs to be variety in one league to the next. In all aspects; builds, economy, pace.... can't just keep making things faster and easier. That would be the end of POE.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:

There needs to be variety in one league to the next. In all aspects; builds, economy, pace.... can't just keep making things faster and easier. That would be the end of POE.

Man, that what literally do GGG last 3 years, makes things faster and easier.
"
Brusbamse wrote:
You got a system in order to reduce mobs spawns with Oils already in the game, Give players with less powerfull computers the chance to have "-X% spawns +X% hp" on em might be a good option.

You realize that more spawns could still be easier, because if they're running an AOE build, they'll kill many monsters faster than less with more health. Would definitely have to be approached very carefully.
Heyyaa GGG PLEASE EXTEND THE IGNORE LIST OR CLEAR IT AT EVERY NEW LEAGUE OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Because everytime a new league starts after 1 week the currency sellers are spamming all the chats possible, and if the ignore list reached maximum wat are we gonna do with all those spammers??? we can't enjoy the game anymore .

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info