Upcoming Improvements to Blight

I wouldn't mind seeing the mob density in Blighted Maps go down. Or put in an actual waves system like a real Tower Defense game. In higher Blighted maps it feels like if you aren't the one doing 90% of the killing you're boned because you:
a) don't have enough time solo to set up towers and keep things at bay
b) towers seem to fall off real hard when mob density climbs so sharply
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Love to see "present" is looking into it, cant wait for new shatter sound :)

Thank you for your hard work and listening to community !
Don't forget to fix root pathing in blight maps, had one that pathed a portal to spawn directly ontop of the pump with no hope at all of being able to suppress that.
You 'shipped' a sound? That is interesting. Where did you ship it to?
Saved
"
Server lag with the [...] Discipline skill gem.

Oh, so THAT'S why it's been borderline unplayable -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
great!
So delve is still going to be scuffed ?
We're experiencing huge desyncs (And have been for a while) randomly, when it's not instance crashes. The new added thing is apparently corrupted nodes that instantly disconnect the host right away. If we're going to be your beta testers during every single league start, at least tell us so.

It's the last time I buy a supporter pack before league launch, at least now I know why those release a few days before.
please just remove invincibility mechanics like allies cannot die completely. they are not clever or interesting and essentially turn your efforts to gain damage into zero.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
This:

Server lag with the Necromancer Ascendancy passive Essence Glutton and Discipline skill gem.

I literally spent hours trying to find out what it was, I re-installed the game, de-fragged my computer and everything was getting so annoyed until I finally found out and removed the ascendancy nodes.

...wait, it's an issue with that *combination* that's been investigated and fixed, and the 6500+ ms lag spikes I'm randomly getting with my Discipline-using Occultist are something else?

I was excited for like a minute. :'(
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Does anybody ever test these leagues in GGG??? Or does GGG use players to test the raw leagues? Seems latter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info