Upcoming Improvements to Blight

Sound good thanks GGG. id like to ask if we could maybe get Sister Cassia a few more vocal lines that she sings? i find myself going to sleep and singing "and the unrighteous will turn to ash" in my head over and over.
Another metod to improving the performance is to keep the graphic for visible npc's(the front ones) and lower the graphical backward npc's, when the front visible npc dies, the graphic of that npc will pas on to the next visible one, another tehniqe is to lower the npc's visual number(if they are close to echother) but be seen on the minimap, and when visible ones dies, the invisible ones will become visible

Also you can apply to skills multiple visual effects, do not show alll the graphic efects but keep the destructive layers of efects, because there are too much efects going on on the screen and is pooring down the performance and gameplay

Another tehnique you can apply ggg is to lower the resolution of the visual efects if the number of efects exceed the graphical pc performance

TY GGG FOR THIS NICE GAME, YOU MAKE A VERRY GOOD JOB
Last edited by dobre2 on Sep 13, 2019, 6:02:44 AM
Could you please implement some sort of limit to how close blight portals spawn to the pump?
I've had multiple instances of it spawning directly on top of the goal and even though the path led the other way the monsters reached the goal as soon as they spawned.
nice
"
While we're not going to restore the old sound (as it provided great fun and enjoyment)

Here, fixed it for you.
"
The following issues are currently being investigated and have high priority:
Crashes with the exception 'Present' error.

I just wanted to note that I'm not receiving those crashes anymore when I disabled OC on my graphics card. The OC was stable in all other games and benchmarks though...
Quick and responsive fixes; sounds good to me, thanks.

Still can't see whatever the fuck is happening during blight encounters though; too many visual effects on top of eachother. But it's ok; i don't play melee atm and my pc is already dying anyway.
Shattering sound explanation is just beyond me. The least you can do is the remake that soundtrack using exact same sound and ship it again. I'm not confident on changing that because the old one is just too good...

On blight, changes on undying aura and shields are good. But to improve blight maps, I really suggest that you guys play more tower defense games. There are breaks between waves, indicators of bosses or tough enemies, and building towers should be easier. Even PvZ 1 does a very good job at this.
"
colossalaiur wrote:
Shattering sound explanation is just beyond me. The least you can do is the remake that soundtrack using exact same sound and ship it again. I'm not confident on changing that because the old one is just too good...

On blight, changes on undying aura and shields are good. But to improve blight maps, I really suggest that you guys play more tower defense games. There are breaks between waves, indicators of bosses or tough enemies, and building towers should be easier. Even PvZ 1 does a very good job at this.

they could even make the old sound a mtx i would be willing to pay for that as a mtx
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

As a whole the game has a lot of issues with massive fps drops when you hit a large pack/abyss/normal blight/breach/harbinger with a fast hitting attack or spell and there needs to eventually be a global reduction on mob size offset by increased exp gain per mob because poe is getting worse performance wise every patch for many players.

While I love instantly shatteirng 68 mobs in .1 seconds, the server and my pc does not and dropping to half my fps each time this happens is far worse than slightly reduced pack size globally.

The problem game faces is that there is just to many possibilities. Number of monsters is not the problem to a degree but the number of things game has to process. According to Jonathan there are about 9000 calculations for every single hit. They need to do something about THAT or reducing number of monster will be just band aid.

^ This 100%
For every patch in the last year since Syndicate performace got a hit. This one was a bigger hit IMHO but I don't think they are prioritizing performance as much as they should.
I'm an ex-exile beacuse I play more rewarding ARPGs! :-P

I miss the "Daily Insightful Charan" with my coffee!

English is not my main language: that means I'll write strange things! :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info