Upcoming Improvements to Blight

so blight maps gonna be nerfed?

maybe buff drop rate blighted maps?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 13, 2019, 2:50:34 AM
"
the most realistic way we're going to get this to acceptable levels is to slightly reduce the number of monsters being spawned. We're going to be very careful to make sure that the encounters are still hectic, fun and rewarding, but it'll probably involve slightly fewer entities being tracked and rendered.

People have already suggested cutting down on the monster spam significantly - AND that you may feel free to buff their hp (or speed) significantly to compensate. You don't like the idea of just having fewer, tougher monsters?
"
Istaro wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
it had some significant technical issues

How exactly do you get technical issues with a sound effect? That sounds like some serious spaghetti code if true.

Yeah, I was also wondering how performance could be affected by which sound file is played when a trigger occurs.

Term "Technical issues" might have nothing to do with performance. I remember having some issues with cracking sounds or some other weird shit happening when i have played some builds that shattered. So it might just be that the old one caused some audio issues with some devices or software so they changed it.
"
60x7 wrote:
You 'shipped' a sound? That is interesting. Where did you ship it to?

Hahahahaa
No Problem,
Exile
Never had a performance problem before but this league is Path of Stuttering to the point that playing my necro is impossibile :-(

I hope the patch solve the problem.
I'm an ex-exile beacuse I play more rewarding ARPGs! :-P

I miss the "Daily Insightful Charan" with my coffee!

English is not my main language: that means I'll write strange things! :-D
Last edited by Anteo12 on Sep 13, 2019, 3:22:48 AM
"
Slubby1337 wrote:
"
Transforming an amulet into a talisman removes any anointments the amulet had.

What about those amulet's / talisman that got butchered cause of that already ? will they get their annointment back ?

Have they ever give back something that was removed or destroyed by bug? :)
Love the league well done GGG
Anything about blighted maps in maps like Vault, or the bug where Portals are too close to the Core?
"
Setharial wrote:
Nice, any ETA on 3.8.1?

on next MTX as usual...
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info