Future Expansions

So basically same old walking simulator with an elements of ARPG for another 1.5 year LUL
Thanks for the updates. It's too bad that people are so whiny on the forums about a free game.
Last edited by Vorashe on Sep 11, 2019, 10:01:48 PM
I'm a little scared of the scope of 4.0 now. It's a good scared though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I wonder if they make you sign a NDA for that demo to avoid leaks? would be silly, right? it's a demo for everyone to play.. where did I see this before..

Not sure how are you going to maintain the league cycles in 4.0 but if it's 3.X with the same performance issues it will be no different than we just have right now just a different number.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Hype, I can't wait for this.
Hope Bex can be there, missing her =/
"
鬼殺し wrote:
To maintain development of that and continue this already strained league deployment schedule...yeah, we'll see.

Though I am excited, this^
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I really do appreciate the work you all do with this game. It is beyond any support for any other game I've ever played. I love it!

That said, a disturbing pattern is revealing itself after each new league launches. Namely, the performance of the game, both FPS and Latency, gets worse each time... I'm using the same computer I used for Betrayal and Synthesis and Legion or whatever and each league has seen the performance of the game get worse and worse for me. I see MANY people having the same issues each time.

I really, REALLY, think you guys NEED to slow down or even SKIP an entire League launch and spend that dev time on optimizing the game as it exists today. Every time a league ends and you add its game play to Standard, and introduce a new game mechanic in the new league, the game has more and more shit to deal with. I don't know if it is the engine or the code or whatever that is choking on all the content and math that needs to be done, but whatever it is, you guys need to optimize it, BADLY!!

I don't think many of your players would be upset if you skipped a league launch in order to improve the overall performance. Of course there would be people that complain but there are always people like that no matter what you do. In general, the VAST majority of the players would be VERY happy to miss a new league in order to make the existing content stable and streamlined...

Aside from the HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD, performance since the last few leagues, I love everything you guys are doing (Salvage Box debacle not included) and hope you keep up the good work. Please don't let TenCent ruin everything you guys have built and everything you stand for...

Lax
So a year away from 4.0

aprox 4 leagues a year, sooo 3.9, then 3.99 and 3.999?
I need a clone to play All that shit. 😆 😆 😆 😆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info