Future Expansions

Sounds good. Can't wait!
I hope there are trade improvements by 4.0 :(
Having played other MMO's over the last 10 yrs and watched other companies run them

Simply , GGG and Path of Exile reigns Supreme. Awesome job all. Very happy that over the last 8 ish months I have been spending more and more time here.

I look forward to making Path of Exile my Main go to MMO and currently....it is full time my game to play :)
Excited for patch 4.0.0 <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
So we're going to get about 3 filler leagues before the real update... Not my type of content guys
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Imo you're too fast with releasing leagues. I felt the best when they were every 4 months. Now I burn out too fast especially because I know the next league is right around the corner. Not to mention you get extra time to polish.

I've seen plenty of games patch themselves out of relevance. Hopefully it doesn't happen with poe.
tl;dr – our team is not big enough to churn out leagues and 4.0 in time, thus 4.0 will be delayed by half a year or more.
The expectation for 4.0 is obviously huge, and they hyped things big time, so its obvious i`m going to expect big things coming.

My expectation is 1 or 2 new actcs.
End Game contents, maybe something to challenge maps. To be fair i would like to see some long missions. Some Story content, that is interesting.
New Trade System(very important)
Totally reworked Labyrinth
Totally reworked PVP System
Companion
Something to gain/do after you hit level 100, not just go for new build.
Maybe male/female model for every character.
Maybe new Character/Classes?
Overall game improvement and stability.
And the usual stuffs thats come out every expansion.
Last edited by lordlosh on Sep 18, 2019, 9:46:24 AM
LOVE this company!

GGG, you guys ROCK!
In a nutshell:
"You won't see 4.0.0 until 2021"

Pretty awesome, also however pretty disappointed!
I was hoping that the versioning would go:
3.9.0 -> 4.0.0
but seems we are still quite a bit off on the major.

Early September 2020: 3.12.0 Expansion (announced in August)
And so on, with new expansions every 13 weeks until 4.0.0 is ready

Makes me feel pretty uncomfortable about whether we would get 4.0.0 early or mid 2021???

The Bad:
Spoiler

Might just give Blizzard the time it needs to cement Diablo 4 as another cult classic as they did with Diablo 2. Not a fanboy here raging but have been enjoying what Grinding Gear has been bringing to the table and how it's truly been ahead of the curb.

The Ugly:
Spoiler

Seriously feeling though that on a purely eye-candy level PoE has been dragging it's feet in regards to utilization of it's impressive engine whilst maybe focusing a bit to much on the sheer amount of content alone.

The Good:
Spoiler

Still happy and impressed by GGG level of transparency and engagement with the community,
going into the announcement stream with some reservation but hope to be amazed.
Last edited by LokizFenrir on Nov 7, 2019, 2:25:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info