Future Expansions

I want to say that I love all the work you guys put in to this game and its content and this community. You all put so much effort into this. I don't feel cheated in the slightest when I buy the packs and the like, because I believe in a community supporting the products they enjoy, especially for a free game of this quality. Great job, keep it up, and I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!
GGG has my vote for President of the world FeelsOkayMan
I dream with several, several leagues of just fixes and improvements.
If 4.0 consists of nothing but performance optimizations, bugfixes and making it so that the game can run on even the most potato of all potato PCs,

I would consider that to be an absolute WIN!
"
Sachiru wrote:
If 4.0 consists of nothing but performance optimizations, bugfixes and making it so that the game can run on even the most potato of all potato PCs,

I would consider that to be an absolute WIN!

Doubtful. They wouldn't have 3.10, 3.11, and 3.12 (after 3.9) if 4.0 was just some generic number rather than intended for a major content release.
wooo poe for 100 yrs
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I’ve been away for quite a bit, but I’m gearing up to play again. Nice to see that you guys have got a long term plan as well as all the regular updates.
Thanks for streaming your keynote for those of us who can’t make it to Exilecon. Good going, GGG!
Looking forward to watching Exile Con!
Just think, we'd have 4.0 already if it weren't for consoles.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
hoping for 4.0 soon, but will definitely wait for you guys to get it completely ready to ensure the best experience for us

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info