Future Expansions

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Pog

What in blazes does that even mean? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Just take your time with the 4.0 release, don't rush it!
Already shifting to the future when the current league is 100% unpayable on Xbox? What the actual fuck
I wonder if we will get Pi league (3.14)
This is everything that's wrong with the world
Spoiler alert; Clarissa and Tolman part 3: Clarissa's Zom-baby (because she asks you to leave and "never mind and she'll talk to you when she gets back to town..." historically speaking she has a very hard time letting go.)

Looking forward to Zana and Weylam Roth getting together though, and to our trip to the sunken city of Tsoatha, curious as to how we are getting down there without some Thaumaturgy, But I imagine Tasalio has something to do with it. =P

Keep up the great story line, I love following it and keeping my own creative author juices flowing.

Sounds amazing Keep up the good work team... Keep grinding them bugs away thankyou so much GGG for all your efforts
Deleted
Last edited by Bladecaller on Aug 6, 2021, 1:46:41 PM
Right on!
Elder Wand Power!
"
Already shifting to the future when the current league is 100% unpayable on Xbox? What the actual fuck

1. This game is f2p, if you don't like something - leave
2. Who cares about console :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info