[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Hello

This build has served me really well and I am enjoying it so far! I have tweaked with the PoB a bit, with my current gear can you let me know what you think? I have the standard build and then one I am trying, at 95, with a 50 crit strike chance and 50 spell damage shield (about 200 es) which adds about 1k es and doesn't sacrifice a bunch of damage. I have it by default as shaper dps which is why numbers seem a bit lower.

https://pastebin.com/TnTWjDky
"
jpkiwi wrote:
Amateur build ? Why?

would be keen to hear you review the build.
Thx.

-Does not kill T15-T16 metas in one shot as advertised. Quite the opposite.

-Slow as fuck

-You will die. A lot. To be fair, the creator of this build does not mind dying, and thus does not bother with defensive layers. I'm the opposite - I hate dying and do not wish to die at all.

-Can't Delve very far due to the lack of defensive layers and the overall slowness of the character.

"
Kadamose wrote:
"
jpkiwi wrote:
Amateur build ? Why?

would be keen to hear you review the build.
Thx.

-Does not kill T15-T16 metas in one shot as advertised. Quite the opposite.

-Slow as fuck

-You will die. A lot. To be fair, the creator of this build does not mind dying, and thus does not bother with defensive layers. I'm the opposite - I hate dying and do not wish to die at all.

-Can't Delve very far due to the lack of defensive layers and the overall slowness of the character.

I've been dying quite a bit too, but mostly to chaos damage - expected as I don't have Chayula yet.

The build is definitely slow and I definitely regret spending so much on it instead of speccing into the Pohx miner build that he's currently doing.

You critisize the build a lot, but have you any ideas on how to improve it? I'd love to hear what you think would make it work more defensively.

Also, do note that OP says that more damage is the best defense. So he isn't wanting to have defense.
Because I'm receiving a lot of messages in game for this build, here is my updated items and tree. 270k dps, just shy of 7k ES and the build absolutely wrecks everything in the game. That guy complaining above about not 1shotting t16 metas is doing something wrong, granted my gear isn't cheap.

https://pastebin.com/GSBc9y76

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 29, 2019, 12:35:24 AM
Holy shittttttttttttt what did that cost all up?..damnnnnnnnn.
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Because I'm receiving a lot of messages in game for this build, here is my updated items and tree. 270k dps, just shy of 7k ES and the build absolutely wrecks everything in the game. That guy complaining above about not 1shotting t16 metas is doing something wrong, granted my gear isn't cheap.

Any alternative to Machina Mitts? lol
how is the OP getting shocked on mobs after picking up Avatar of Fire?
"
Kasspa420 wrote:

Well, thats not this build, you using a normal BL build, nothing to go with the damage conversion and anti corpse exploding. Its still amazing, but not the guide.
"
"
Kasspa420 wrote:

Well, thats not this build, you using a normal BL build, nothing to go with the damage conversion and anti corpse exploding. Its still amazing, but not the guide.

You do realize that my build was this build until the creator decided to change it like a week after league start to the fire conversion version right? My build is the 3.8 version... If you were following this guide on day 1 of league, your build would look like mine and not like his unless you switched it over after he "updated" it.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 29, 2019, 9:48:13 AM
This is not amater build, im killing t16 bosses even conquerors in 3sec, stack mines, drop brand, use flasks and righteous fire end execute. It is a bit slower on the maps but who cares. You can expect to die if u just rush on nasty affixes. Siris lvl 5 was easy too if you know the strategy. Currently working on fire to chaos, damage penetrates % fire dmg and new warlord mod with chance on hit to apply fire exposure with 20 less fire resistance. Hubris with high es and BL enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info