[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
whitelytning wrote:
"
AnOddRadish wrote:
"
mronni02 wrote:
Hi.. What would you recommend as an anointment this league ?

I think most people are going Destructive Apparatus (Silver + Sepia + Amber)

I am just starting to figure out my anointment and was going back and forth between destructive apparatus and heart of thunder. I'm going with a pure lightning damage build so I'm not sure if the lightning pen and the bit of leech will help over the mine damage.

I started 3.9 with ball lightning, then went miner, and have played around with several different trees. I was paying attention to this thread before it was changed to all the conversion and have kind of picked from various builds to try to come up with something that works. I don't see the point in all the conversion when you can keep the tree more concentrated and have good damage on its own. I also hate dying so I have taken a bunch of survival nodes over damage on my tree. I had a slow start to the league so I'm just breaking into T11s and 12s now and am doing fine damage wise on a 5L. Not sure it will keep up -- working on 6l and then some other upgrades.

Gear Below
Spoiler

Don't go heart of lightning, I'm pretty sure the lightning dmg leech isn't going to work for you with mines. Only Machina Mitt's works since mines act like totems in the sense the leech gets applied to the mines and not you. You do gain the lightning pen bonus though which is nice.
"
Dantronx wrote:
Hi first time with a mine build, i'm currently switching over to ES.

Does #% as extra chaos damage increase dps? When equipped a weapon with it, the dps of skill in the bar didn't increase.

Does extra proyectiles works with mines? Like the BL helm enchant or dying sun.

Also it's better to anoint for Prodigal Perfection (extra elemental dmg) or Destructive Aparatus (reduced damage)??

Thanks for the build, been having fun.

The extra projectile enchant works in the sense that it does provide an extra projectile on your mine. However it doesn't work in the sense that 2 projectiles from the same mine can damage the same enemy. So it only helps you with map clearing, it won't work for bosses. If your ball lightnings from your mine go off in separate directions and hit different mobs it will kill them, if they are hitting the same mob, only dmg from the first ball of the mine that hits it is going to work on it.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jan 1, 2020, 5:40:15 AM
I started this build paying attention to the Life PoB, but started to merge the Life PoB with the future CI PoB. Level 79, I have 2850 life and 1044 ES (no discipline, can't run BM aura yet).

I am getting one-shot in T7s+, is that normal? I am also not one-shotting bosses, although they do die pretty quickly.

Hello

what's best enchant for build :

40% increased Ball Lightning Damage or Ball Lightning fires an additional Projectile.

this build is better with wands? with daggers? with tremor rod?
I have a question, how can you use discipline and herald of ash with BM and enlighten? Does BM have to be lvl 20? I can‘t activate it.
"
diCastro90 wrote:
I have a question, how can you use discipline and herald of ash with BM and enlighten? Does BM have to be lvl 20? I can‘t activate it.

You can run the setup at L62 with two tweaks...

Enlighten 3 instead of 2
Take the 4% Reduced Reservation node right below CI
Are you able to make a full life pob of this?
What's the difference between the Cheap Starter Version PoB skill tree and the Complete Build Version? Which could be considered best or tankier for HC? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by bayerischeVJ on Jan 2, 2020, 10:13:57 PM
"
zz9za wrote:
"
diCastro90 wrote:

You can run the setup at L62 with two tweaks...

Enlighten 3 instead of 2
Take the 4% Reduced Reservation node right below CI

I mimicked his linked 3.9 POB and have all of the increased life and mana nodes and the mana reservation nodes. I have a level 3 enlighen, and the extra 4% reduced reservation node. I cannot run Zealotry, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Precision, AND Skitterbots like he has... i am currently not running Zealotry.

What am I missing? It says "not enough mana". POB says i need like 17%. more.

Level 73
1470 life (total) 347 (unreserved)
1526 mana (total) 640 (unreserved)

Most skills are at level 17/18 except ones intentionally left at lvl 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info