Introducing the Salvage Box

We have to pay again to access another layer of RNG. What the hell are you thinking... I sincerely hope some youtube news or media outlet picks up on this and does a piece on this. This is greed in a day and age where digital goods are hold as much value as physical.
I think I would like this if it was tweaked a bit. it has too large of a pool and for people with duplicates it's worse because they probably had past mystery boxes.

Heck forget rarity increases I'd prefer an option that I could turn off duplicates of a specific types after x amount of points sacrificed (150 or sale price) points salvaged to turn off Ice portal from the loot received, permanently.

Also forget value. Make each thing salvaged worth exactly the same amount for that system. Most of our duplicates are going to be from the loot boxes anyways so they should all be the 30 points we spent into it when valued for excluding rolls. (Though that excluding needs to be a perm exclude from the box so as we buy more regular mystery boxes we can keep salvaging them to this to change stuff.

Set it up properly and well, it would technically have been cheaper to just have bought every thing when it comes out without having to deal with mystery boxes, but still fun.
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Sep 12, 2019, 12:07:17 AM
no change my post no, disgraceful of you ggg, deleted and will never indicate your game again
I'm sorry. But this one I'm not okay with. We already gambled and got dupes. And now you want us to pay more to gamble again? FUCK NO!

Will this guarantee I don't get a dupe? Sure charge me 30 pts to reroll my dupe if I'll get something I dont have at random. I dont mind.

But if I can get a dupe off this thing then seriously... fuck that. It should be free.

maybe yes or no :)

Edit: 30 points for that ! Hell no !

We want to trade the duplicate item with other players, skin vs skin, no 30 points to delete skin for other crap skin
Last edited by LeShor on Sep 10, 2019, 10:59:54 PM
haha, very nice
deleted and never be back, congratulations, good way to go ... hope you get a millionaire, ridiculous attitude, hope never return to this game
Any way to ensure it never has the contents of the Carnival Box abortion?
As a LONG time and huge financial supporter of GGG... this is the saddest moment of Path of Exile I can recall. What you are doing here is nothing but a greedy cash grab.

These boxes should 100% be FREE and only give back loot if a certain qty is given. That alone gives incentive to buy more MTX.

This? This gives ZERO desire to buy more MTX as it'll just cost me more money to likely get more dupes.

I'm really starting to worry about you GGG.
WTF Kind of bullshit is this.

Sorry, big Boo from me.

So with this box, for a 30 point fee, i can put in 500 points worth of duplicates into it, and have it weighted to get One of the common skins I put in there back.....

I can sacrifice skin A B C D E F, pay thirty points, and get skin C back....I dont know if I feel more shit on by GGG for this, or feel sorry for the poor souls who fall for this scam.

Make it something along the lines of "Put in 4 mtx, and have a chance to get back any mtx not in your collection with a minimum value of the smallest mtx you donated"

There is a way to monetize the collectors, let them deal with dupes, still house wins, and not just take a steaming turd on your playerbase.

This shit should be illegal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info