Introducing the Salvage Box

So many bad decisions from ggg lately.... and this is much worse than just "bad".
I can't help but laugh at you all blaming Tencent for this. Talk about denial.

GGG has had loot boxes since the get-go (Which on their own are fine) AND laughed in the face of everyone that got duplicates, league after league.

This is nothing new.

--

If they actually cared about the customers at all in this regard, they would have implemented a shard/dust system years ago. It would have cost them so little.

Instead, they opted for the 'Tuff luck, spend more $$$ and try again' approach.

This has absolutely nothing at all to do with Tencent.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Sep 10, 2019, 10:13:05 PM
Spend money to get a pile of dupes, spend more money to get rid of dupes for a chance at something you can actually use.

Yea that'll be a big NOPE from me, the real trick is to not buy these loot boxes and hope for sweeping bans on this shady practice.

You can make enough money I'm sure from supporter packs, general mtx and tabs, don't get greedy.

*The fact that you can get more dupes makes this one of the dumbest things GGG has done in the 8+years I've been playing/following this game.
Last edited by nefarious on Sep 10, 2019, 10:16:26 PM
That's quite lame dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A new low.
Really disappointed to see GGG turning out extra abusive version of a loot box. While yes they've had loot boxes for a long time, adding several more layers of rng, incentive to 'invest' previous mtx for an obscured better chance. That's like taking the addictive gambling properties of a lootbox and cranking it up to 11. Are you hurting for money that bad? Very unfortunate direction for the company to move in and I hope it is not a sign for things to come. I've been buying supporter packs but have trouble justifying my next purchase with these sort of tactics.
I am appalled by this blatant cash grab. It is an insult to the long time supporters of this game who have participated in your loot box slot machine only to be asked to spend even more money for another slot machine in order to get worse or another duplicate.

I will be rethinking my support of this company in the future.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Terrible decision.
Gamble your dupes for more dupes! Perfect solution. :)
can a bitch get her hat back
And this is why I won't feel any pity for you guys when mystery boxes get classified as gambling and your revenue gets completely gutted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info