Introducing the Salvage Box

Lol I bought one of these just to see how it worked. I paid 30 points, gave it 3 body armors and portal..... and then got one of the same body armors back. Seems like an even bigger rip off then a regular loot box. You need to add the ability for it to give an item you dont already have, this is shady as hell.
It's like a slot machine, but you have to feed it $20 before you get to sit in the chair and feed it $20...
Instead of points, why cant we sacrifice a skin to fuel the box?

10Cent in effect.

Blatant cash-grabs are blatant.

Feel bad for all the gambling addicts out there.

PSA- You can submit a support ticket asking them to disable all loot boxes if you know you can't control yourself. They will do it, np.
You want us to pay for this?
Wow, no thanks.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
LostArtz wrote:
I'd be interested, but at the same time I already know I'm just gonna end up with even more Dupes from this.

Not really. You might very well end up with another mtx you don't want (or even a duplicate of one you did get before), but you'd have consumed many dupes in order to get it. So yeah, you still lose out, but not by having more dupes than before. Not that that makes it feel any better, of course... :|
Holy shit this is nice
So disappointing with this actually hitting live, guess we know how bad it's going
FINALLY i have something to do with my 7 ice/5 fire foot prints, 5 purple arcs, 5 sin leap slams and a quite a few armors. :D
Last edited by japaloco on Sep 10, 2019, 9:07:46 PM
Glad the leak was true, but of course it's in the most egregious way to make more money. Might be enough for me to get rid of my duplicates, at least, since I've got enough points.

Still need more cross-realm features, like pet pickup, currency drop stacking/alike pickup which D3 has had for years, larger inventory, better tiers of MTX (hello celestial planet aura), heck, even their site looks better than the international PoE site. I mean, out of everything, this is what we get of all the Chinese QoL?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Sep 10, 2019, 9:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info