Introducing the Salvage Box

stop playing around and lemme exchange my duplicates for something i would be happy about, without spending another money to do so. come on man!!!..........................................
Edit: Problem solved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Mar 3, 2020, 7:10:38 AM
i was about to sell my house and my personal gf. why remove the box?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
To those who thinks its a garbage idea or just plain complaining about it for no reason at all shut up and listen.The box is a system that one is completely optional so if you don't like ignore it like every other human being. Secondly its use to get rid of Duplicates that YOU think are GARBAGE or have to many of. It does not allow you to dismantle any singular or exclusive items for example league cosmetics. So for the love of GGG put a socks in it and move on if you don't like something that's completely optional and not at all game changing quit whining [Removed by Support] and move on.

edit: i know it cost points to use this feature which is a dumb move on there part. Hopefully it becomes a free feature and also if they can have it so any items we do get would be ones we never obtained.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2019, 8:41:50 AM
make it free, there's no reason to this thing to be paid, we already paid for the previous boxes
You have to be fucking kidding me if we have to buy a box to turn in MTX that WE ALREADY PURCHASED. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2019, 8:29:09 AM
"
To those who thinks its a garbage idea or just plain complaining about it for no reason at all shut up and listen.The box is a system that one is completely optional so if you don't like ignore it like every other human being. Secondly its use to get rid of Duplicates that YOU think are GARBAGE or have to many of. It does not allow you to dismantle any singular or exclusive items for example league cosmetics. So for the love of GGG put a socks in it and move on if you don't like something that's completely optional and not at all game changing quit whining like a sour puss and move on.

edit: i know it cost points to use this feature which is a dumb move on there part. Hopefully it becomes a free feature and also if they can have it so any items we do get would be ones we never obtained.

"No reason"- seriously? [Removed by Support]

And/Or, Username checks out.

For the love of the people that fund GGG, the PLAYERS, keep those [Removed by Support] "socks" out of this forum, please.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2019, 8:36:42 AM
I mean we already paid for the items why should we pay again for a box?

Is GGG getting that hard up for cash wow incomeing P2W

GGG... when you start believing your own hype.
"
isomeras wrote:
Please stop supporting online gambling.

This ^
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info