Introducing the Salvage Box

Duplicates shouldn’t be in the rewards pool. It’s as simple as that. This has got to be the most absurd microtransaction I’ve ever seen.
well good time to be alive
I like you GGG. Please don't ruin it.
I like the idea.
But the implementation is horrendous.

This was bad.. very bad.
Grats to the community for pushing against this predatory cash grab.

Common GGG your MTXs are already expensive enough.
Give these gambling players some love, eh.
Make us love your 'surprise mechanics'.

Good? K.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Absolute scum move to release something like this...
Dear GGG, the idea was not good, honestly, but thank you very much for listening to your community.
GGG scammer lol :D
"
It seems you are unable to get Duplicate parts, atleast when you are sacrificing parts to get garaunteed rare + chance, ive opened about 20 boxes, and have received 20 pieces of gear/wings/portals/weapon effects i dont yet own, and i own approximately 50+ of each slot. Could be chance, but it seems you are unable to get parts that you already own AT the cost of requiring you to sacrifice your duplicates to get decent loot.

IF <<< you cannot get duplicates,i believe it is worth, This is their only source of income for a game That supports A large player base and releases new content not in the form of "expansions", but instead to bring their players back and "choose" to purchase supporter packs.

IF <<< you can get duplicates its just repeating everything, and you will make your player base both depressed and angry thus driving them away.

You can get duplicates from it. I got Faith Guard Wings that I already had. I'm not terribly upset because I like those wings and I think they go well with the Empyrean supporter pack which I also own two sets of so...

I would've preferred wings that I don't already have like the Madcap Wings though.
I clearly have a favorite GG and bias.
haha, i didnt even know that it existed and it already got removed! Thank you, my wallet is safe... or is it?!
1. where are they and when can i get em!
2. i already paid for my shitty dupes!
3. Will there be an anti Dupe system in this.
Would be sad to burn say 3 shoes 1 wing and get another dupe footprint.
4. Implement above mentioned anti dupe system.
5. Next mysterbox. Try to look path of exile.
All these wierd brifgtly coloured lsd themes n mtx look like marvel did em
"
Zoptar wrote:
1. where are they and when can i get em!
2. i already paid for my shitty dupes!
3. Will there be an anti Dupe system in this.
Would be sad to burn say 3 shoes 1 wing and get another dupe footprint.
4. Implement above mentioned anti dupe system.
5. Next mysterbox. Try to look path of exile.
All these wierd brifgtly coloured lsd themes n mtx look like marvel did em

1. They were already removed because, well... (see below)
2. Yep, and GGG wanted you to pay AGAIN to... Probably get more dupes.
3. Nope, there never was!
4. I dunno if they'd bother.
5. Well, it's a bit too late... We already have a load of clowns running around Wraeclast...
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info