3.8.0d Patch Notes

Nothing about legion lag
how about the waypoint in the hideout?
"
dostov wrote:
And why could the League not have launched with all of these "fixes"?

Because they probably did not have time, 3 months is not a long time for Devs to push out this much content, most games dont push out this level of content in 12 months.

Plus they are working on basically a skeleton crew with everyone else working on 4.0
Please fix the guild access. I'm playing on standard until everything's shaken out with the league and I can't access most of my good stuff. This isn't good enough.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
Please fix the guild access. I'm playing on standard until everything's shaken out with the league and I can't access most of my good stuff. This isn't good enough.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
This is something we're still working on.
Cant play blight maps without crashing, still couldnt complete one...Even worse since I'm a summoner, cant even play the league mechanic because of the bugs... Come on GGG, no fix about these crashes? So many people complaining about that and you guys dont post even a note about working on this kind of problems?
still no dom blow fix????????????
One patch, so many big issues fixed while you have so much more to think about (4.0 for example) that is one of many reasons why you are so loved, GGG.

For me this actually was the best launch ever, no crashes (maybe one time my game just turned off when I was in lab, without any reason - no monsters around, no skills used, just puff), no bugs. I was lucky to choose mines not summoners and those are working without issues. And even luckier in delve! People were finding those broken paths all the time and I just missed them by stupid luck, ha.

Thank you for the best game ever, constantly expanding and evolving!
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Sep 10, 2019, 1:17:48 AM
First journey in Delve, after this patch and no checkpoint. Had to log out.

I forgot to take screenshot.
Last edited by Gackuto on Sep 10, 2019, 1:28:05 AM
Thanks for these. Keep up the good work!
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info