3.8.0d Patch Notes

And why could the League not have launched with all of these "fixes"?
No go fix Xbox PC is fine
forgot to fix the placement of the invite button.

worst league change
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Please fix Jun. Lost multiple maps/lives because I'm getting kicked out in Jun maps.
" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
And the Smuggler's Stash Delve fix?
no balance changes yet on blight.. I wonder what they are expecting from players by now some people already on maps the opinions are the same regarding the mechanic and blight maps..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Thank you! Let's hope all the Delve fixes work this time :D
nothing changed regarding overall performance on BLight encounters especially Blighted maps even with a 6k PC doing Blighted maps with like 80% of the skills ends up in 1fps and crashes.. no fixes to all these 1273162376 different crashes.. at this point i would rather have GGG take an extra month to actually test 10% of the leagues rather then releasing a hot mess after another this is just laughable

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Sep 9, 2019, 11:19:02 PM
Would like to see some fixes to crashes that happen sometimes during a blight encounter in maps. Other than that thanks for working out some bugs.
What's about unkillable mobs on blight trails and what's about blighted maps fps performance?
Last edited by Dudus515 on Sep 9, 2019, 11:22:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info