An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

"
Yeah they aren’t gonna be launching today lol. Oh well, last update we got here in the States was that main one around 8:50pmish I think (est) it’s now 2:17am. Oh well. Lol kinda embarrassed I got excited for a POE league launch, third let down in a row :/

Take it easy everyone, and hopefully I’ll see y’all in game by the end of this week :)
that should have not been the last update. It take 10 seconds to say lauch will be delayed a day
Yeah last league was tough, I had a day one edition of Xbox one, I even upgraded to Xbox one X last league just to be able to enjoy the game. Enjoyed GGG product so much I invested in a whole new and better system just to run POE. Hopefully things will eventually change, it’s just good to see the communities sitting together. This disconnect between dev and player seems to be growing alil more the past couple of leagues, I’m sure they are upset with us complaining and we might be upset when things don’t work out so smooth. I just hope this is just one step closer to both sides coming together and working with each other and having good communication and respect for each other. They work hard creating, and we work hard at our jobs to spend our money to support their amazing product.

Great content from GGG, strong and passionate community and fans. Hopefully soon we can get into that spot where we both feel like we are working together and wanting the best for each side.

Goodluck everyone on Xbox console, nice to see the community sticking together and posting on the forums about this issue, good luck with the Blight league! And thanks GGG, we know you work hard, I’m sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes, you just have a strong fan base that you got emotionally tied into your content, and sometimes we need to vent lol.

Take care y’all, have a goodnight. Almost 3:00am here in the States, can’t stay up and wait patiently for any more updates or for the launch. (Unfortunate because it’s always a good feeling to get excited for that day 1 launch of a fresh league)
To compile the consensus of complaints.

Slow / poor communication.
Quality of product.
Internal processes that are unreliable.

^
These issues can only be solved by one thing. More resources for the console community. By resources, we mean people! Jeff can't be the only one to talk to us, fix our game, communicate with Microsoft ect. It's not fair to him or us.

You need to produce your content faster, so you can get these certs passed with enough time to do it again IF there is a problem. More people.

You need people to calm the community (like Bex) on reddit, to play games with bored and disappointed customers.

You need new more people to implement features promised years ago, like stash tab pricing that was almost done in 2017.

You need more people to produce a quality product to bring people back to Xbox.

You can copy and paste this to whoever needs to see it. You need help, because every issue you have is a major one, solely because your track record on Xbox is terrible.

If you can't provide us with a quality service, unlock our MTX so we can choose to leave.

"
wellhead wrote:
"
Yeah they aren’t gonna be launching today lol. Oh well, last update we got here in the States was that main one around 8:50pmish I think (est) it’s now 2:17am. Oh well. Lol kinda embarrassed I got excited for a POE league launch, third let down in a row :/

Take it easy everyone, and hopefully I’ll see y’all in game by the end of this week :)
that should have not been the last update. It take 10 seconds to say lauch will be delayed a day

Yeah I totally agree, that’s why I think it’s a good thing the community has been posting, I think any hostility is toward the lack of updates or just some dialogue. I don’t think too many people would hold it against them if it’s something out of their control, just the open dialogue issue seems to me the thing everyone has been making a point about.
"
XxD33P DiShxX wrote:
To compile the consensus of complaints.

Slow / poor communication.
Quality of product.
Internal processes that are unreliable.

^
These issues can only be solved by one thing. More resources for the console community. By resources, we mean people! Jeff can't be the only one to talk to us, fix our game, communicate with Microsoft ect. It's not fair to him or us.

You need to produce your content faster, so you can get these certs passed with enough time to do it again IF there is a problem. More people.

You need people to calm the community (like Bex) on reddit, to play games with bored and disappointed customers.

You need new more people to implement features promised years ago, like stash tab pricing that was almost done in 2017.

You need more people to produce a quality product to bring people back to Xbox.

You can copy and paste this to whoever needs to see it. You need help, because every issue you have is a major one, solely because your track record on Xbox is terrible.

If you can't provide us with a quality service, unlock our MTX so we can choose to leave.

Yeah I would gladly hop over to PC with my MTX and years of gear. Started out on Xbox
launch.......lol loved it so much I played too much on Xbox and spent too much money to switch over to PC

210/5000
All leagues the same, console always with problems, I will not contribute anything new, two years playing and spending money for the game to improve, for these results. Just to show my anger with the team
"
wittybread wrote:
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have an ETA to provide as we're waiting to hear back.
I understand. Good luck with any updates, as well as dealing with the upset player-base.

You.. you’ve got something on your nose... smells like shit!
Some people are just thoughtful and have a little bit of experience living life.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Sorry you have to go through with this GGG. We're all excited for the update, even the angry ones.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Im still sad.
Y
Last edited by wellhead on Sep 10, 2019, 3:09:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info