An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Can you at least dump us into the graveyard? Thanks
"
XxSpraytimexX wrote:
Can you at least dump us into the graveyard? Thanks

Don’t need a proper burial... just an obituary
Well, I guess we can try to make the best out of a shitty situation.

Anyone playing SC? I always play PoE alone but wouldn’t mind trying some collaboration this go-around!

Share your GT if interested!

GT: smugisland17911
So it is going to be delayed and we don't even have an idea by how much, I mean at least give us a time we can expect another update so we can do something about this. People plan around your release and this really isn't a great way to handle this at all. I should at least know if we are talking about a few hours, a day a few days or a week, just "we are delayed" with no additional context is not really communication, it is the bare minimum, so can we at least can an idea when we will get our next update to have a better idea?
"
wellhead wrote:
"
itz TAXI wrote:
what a crock... again xbox gets the shaft. [Removed by Support] your code didnt pass cert. this is ggg's fault.
it passed on the ps4 so its microsoft giving the shaft to small companies

There is zero guarantee that is the case, it passed on PS4 only means that the different code bases either have different problems or the PS4 didn't catch it.
"
So it is going to be delayed and we don't even have an idea by how much, I mean at least give us a time we can expect another update so we can do something about this. People plan around your release and this really isn't a great way to handle this at all. I should at least know if we are talking about a few hours, a day a few days or a week, just "we are delayed" with no additional context is not really communication, it is the bare minimum, so can we at least can an idea when we will get our next update to have a better idea?

Couldn’t agree more. Everyone understands that shit happens. However, the biggest problem now is that you have a bunch of people waiting around because we have no idea about the estimated delay. If this pushes the release to tomorrow, then that should’ve been included IMMEDIATELY. I can still go back to working but am just sitting around with my thumb up my butt because of the uncertainty.

Bex wouldn’t do this to us! :(
Last edited by wittybread on Sep 9, 2019, 5:22:31 PM
Cmon ggg hurry up and release the update already im waiting for it!!!
I have never seen a dev this happen to so often! I have played games for a long time and I havent seen this happen to a dev twice. Once on a smaller patch you had to revert and now again with 3.8??? It shows you dont care about the xbox community i am sorry to say
Honestly at this point, I don't even care. Read thought the patch notes on the ps4 section, since xbox doesn't have them posted yet for w/e reason. And of course we will still be playing a SSF game, irregardless if you pick to or not simply because there is no player interaction of any kind, unless of course they are on your friends list. So stupid.
myself and 2 buddies all took tomorrow off work to do an all nighter.

pizzas, energy drinks, and other treats were bought.

I seriously hope it still gets the go ahead tonight but i cant see it.

the little to no advertising (eg on the main screen of the game) has probably left most console players unaware that a new league is starting.

but for those of us who have booked time off work and spent money on supporter packs this is a horrible.

hopefully we get some news asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info