An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Now it's just sad. 8 hours and still nothing. I get that this is not your fault and we're waiting for microsoft but man..... 8 hours.
"
Sorry you have to go through with this GGG. We're all excited for the update, even the angry ones.
grrrrr one more buttkiss and i will explode lol
"
Sorry you have to go through with this GGG. We're all excited for the update, even the angry ones.

lol why the fuck are you sorry for them? we all know console players are the least of GGG's concerns. they might not be 100% to blame for the delay today, but whether you want to admit it or not console players are always getting the short end of the stick.

a single forum post telling us that there's going to be delay is bullshit. i dont expect updates every 5 minutes but we deserve better communication than what we've recieved today

xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Last post of the night i think a free mystery box for every person who posted on this thread is in order. Except for jeff he gets demoted back to the mail room wait nevermind you have to deliver messages seems like thats not your cup of tea.
I took a day off to play Blight on launch day. Console is always 3 days behind the launch on PC and now this? It's making me really sad. I hope we all get some kind of compensation for this.

I really hope to hear something from GGG whether they'll launch today or not. I keep refreshing the Xbox updates page every 5 minutes ..
"
Pandakak wrote:
I took a day off to play Blight on launch day. Console is always 3 days behind the launch on PC and now this? It's making me really sad. I hope we all get some kind of compensation for this.

I really hope to hear something from GGG whether they'll launch today or not. I keep refreshing the Xbox updates page every 5 minutes ..
Sadly it would really make people explode if they did not deleay intill tomorrow. It would destroy the balace due too insomnias would get a head start on the race to 100
I just wanted to create a char and do a few Level-up's before i have to go to work...sad
Are we talking hours, days, weeks?

Jeff, we aren't mad because of a screwed up launch. We are mad because of the inability for GGG to provide any of the previously mention QOL features. The lack of communication on what is going on woth the game in general, as well as every league launching with something that throws the whole thing off. Not to mention multiple minor updates that obviously break the quality of play for 1-2 days before they get fixed.

As a company things like this need to be handled. Look at my supporter packs. That doesn't include another couple thousand dollars on wing's armor's etc.

I was gunna keep my mouth shut but the fact that its 3:01 AM... and we havn't been told that you're going to delay the update too 5:00 pm Tuesday is unwarranted and rediculous.

GGG THIS IS A WHALE SPEAKING OUT. We get in first, we supply the tradeboard with items and high level bases. We supply currency etc. We've been here since the start of xbox and although I personally love Jeff due to his awesome communication with the discord, I honestly have nothing good to say about GGG as a company. The money we put in on console is not translating to a better game. I would gladly take the MTX and move to PC. For whatever reason you do not allow this, wich holds me hostage to console because I refuse to re supply myself with cosmetic items in a game that I should be able to enjoy just like everyone else.

Honestly GGG its getting pathetic over here. Get your shit together. This isn't high school. If I fuck up at my job, and then proceed to just tell a customer, "I won't be sending a driver out until further notice". I would get fucking canned so fast its not even funny. Figure it out. Reorganize the community on a different day. Quit being worried about what they might say, and do your job the best you can do.
"
Are we talking hours, days, weeks?

i hope to hell it's in the next 14 hours, especially if we don't hear anything else from ggg
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info