The Carnival Mystery Box

I like some color theme is this one but the universe is too far away form PoE, you just made a SUmmoner/Minions/Poison league, why not adding some good Summoner theme for instance to fit the theme ?

Real zombie with acid or bleed dripping, zombies with a big belly, something scary and different, spectral skins, old shamanic summoners with leathers on the back, Jivaro Heads on their belts, something nasty, fitting the PoE universe ?
This would have been much more welcome.

The last box had some nice ideas with the Indian theme.

Its nice to add some "shiny colors" to see a bit more our character but it could have been done better. (as peoples says, would have be great in games like LoL, but not so much here)
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 7, 2019, 6:18:03 PM
This feels very out of character for the game.
Not gonna lie... this MIGHT be the very best box so far in the quality and theming of the items...
Too bad it had consumable fireworks... but other than that it is a solid 10

GGG, may have some money if I don't crash too much during this first week/month.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
i was scared by the trailer.
Is that why GGG released Carnival Mystery Box? because in this month we have 2 movies, IT: chapter 2 and Joker.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Sep 7, 2019, 6:23:32 PM
These are great designs, but definitely look a bit too modern for the overall theme and style of PoE. Most of the effects seem like they would be fine, but a general rubber looking clown mask doesn't seem like something that would exist in the world of PoE, as well as a number of other things this collection shows.
i dont get it .. why would i combine the 2 sets just to change color ? why not make it a bit more interesting like sin and innocence and automaton ?
GGG removed my post, twice. lmao
Why are you so afraid of the truth? What do you think, if you delete posts, in the second, by the way, there was no negative, no one will notice how bad the new box is? We are not in North Korea, one way or another, an uncomfortable opinion will reach people, even if you delete every “wrong” post.
I loooove the Tiger Portal. And the Auras. But the Jared Leto Joker outfits are not my thing tbh.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Last edited by Scallia on Sep 7, 2019, 6:27:48 PM

In love Hardcore solo self-found mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info