The Carnival Mystery Box

"
Berserk_AMG wrote:
"
Necrolyte wrote:
When I got up this morning, I didn't expect it would be the last day I would play Path of Exile without literal clowns running around in town

Last D-Day in the BEST League ever

This is like the worst league ever.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
What, you can't combine Ringmaster and Harlequin for Shark Jump items?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I see the Tencent skins have started.

These skins remind of of EVERY SINGLE mombile game skin from Tencent.
Thats a joke? Nono for me, thanks.
"
xBeWarned wrote:
I see the Tencent skins have started.

These skins remind of of EVERY SINGLE mombile game skin from Tencent.

I had the same thought.
that's an "oof" and a "yikes" right there
perfect example how to not make me spend any money :)
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
AWESOME WORK!
So it started... Very disappointed about GGG. Worst thing ever created in this game.
"
Bakudan wrote:
I like some color theme is this one but the universe is too far away form PoE, you just made a SUmmoner/Minions/Poison league, why not adding some good Summoner theme for instance to fit the theme ?

Real zombie with acid or bleed dripping, zombies with a big belly, something scary and different, spectral skins, old shamanic summoners with leathers on the back, Jivaro Heads on their belts, something nasty, fitting the PoE universe ?
This would have been much more welcome.

The last box had some nice ideas with the Indian theme.

Its nice to add some "shiny colors" to see a bit more our character but it could have been done better. (as peoples says, would have be great in games like LoL, but not so much here)

Just a coupla hours ago, I was telling my guildies that we needed skeletal animal pet MTXs. Shouldn't be tough to skeletonize all those frogs and bunnies and such, and they'd go great with necromancer builds. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info