[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
ginbl4 wrote:
What about skitterbots guys? any1 play with it? any profit?

For the moment I use Quicksilver for movement, onslaught for more movement and cast speed, Stibnite for increased evasion and Diamond for more crits.

Regarding minefield support: I exchanged it for charged mine support and I like it much more, let you clear in my opinion even faster. Frenzy and Power charges are mostly at max (3 for the moment), but we may struggle little bit with Mana issues. For that I spected into "Efficient Explosions" which gives you 20%& less mana reserved for mine skills. Probably the way to go is having rings with - Mana used on skills, but too early to tell.

Again, the damage output is still over the top and only playing 5 link up to know and haven't done any lab yet (I hat labs so I spare it for later lol)
Last edited by Joybringer75 on Sep 8, 2019, 6:37:28 AM
What do you think about the new Curtain Call? Is it worth for the amount of throwing speed reduction you get?

What Area of Effect does to mines? I am a bit confused and not taking the nodes in my build because of this text at the wiki:

"
Trigger and Detonation radius are not considered an area of effect, and will not be affected by general area of effect modifiers from the passive skill tree, equipment or gems such as Increased Area of Effect Support.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Traps_and_Mines
so far, I like using minefield more than swift assembly personally. skitterbots are a little scuffed with tremor rod i think ..

if you dont want to waste mines you will have to detonate early and then im not sure if skitterbots can do their own detonation. my mine duration is 6 seconds or something so if i dont detonate early enough with tremor, they will disappear and i think sometimes it breaks the detonation chain, makes it awkward
"
TSGDavid wrote:
What do you think about the new Curtain Call? Is it worth for the amount of throwing speed reduction you get?
IMO not worth it, it will be very difficult to get 800 dex and int in order to profit for 2+ mines.
"
ginbl4 wrote:
What about skitterbots guys? any1 play with it? any profit?
I'd say probably everyone play with it, at least they're in the build and i'm using them. They seems quite good though they can be dangerous with porcupines if you don't leave in time if you're in the middle of a pack.
Nice combo with Explosives Expert ascendancy node too.
Still waiting for either a fix of their combo with Unbound Ailments or an announcement about it.

"
Joybringer75 wrote:
For the moment I use Quicksilver for movement, onslaught for more movement and cast speed, Stibnite for increased evasion and Diamond for more crits.

Regarding minefield support: I exchanged it for charged mine support and I like it much more, let you clear in my opinion even faster. Frenzy and Power charges are mostly at max (3 for the moment), but we may struggle little bit with Mana issues. For that I spected into "Efficient Explosions" which gives you 20%& less mana reserved for mine skills. Probably the way to go is having rings with - Mana used on skills, but too early to tell.

Again, the damage output is still over the top and only playing 5 link up to know and haven't done any lab yet (I hat labs so I spare it for later lol)
Almost the same flasks setup excluding the silver one (cast speed does nothing for us almost afaik).

Regarding Charged Mines support, don't forget we get our power charges form the skill tree already.

"
TSGDavid wrote:

What Area of Effect does to mines? I am a bit confused and not taking the nodes in my build because of this text at the wiki:

"
Trigger and Detonation radius are not considered an area of effect, and will not be affected by general area of effect modifiers from the passive skill tree, equipment or gems such as Increased Area of Effect Support.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Traps_and_Mines
I got a Curtain Call, but yeah no way i try to get that many of both dex & int. I never did a stat(s) stacking build myself, but it seems very heavy and it doesn't feel necessary. The throwing speed reduction though is negligible.

The wiki is almost completely not updated on a lot of stuff at this point regarding Mines. But the trigger & detonation radius isn't what we really care here for our inc. AoE. Pyroclast Mine has the tag AoE and does all of its damages in area -> Inc. AoE will boost the radius of both nova & mortars of Pyroclast Mine.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 8, 2019, 11:03:29 AM
i try this thank you.. im wonderin where i go for if im done in snowforged node? sorry bad english. im new to game
"
Still waiting for either a fix of their combo with Unbound Ailments or an announcement about it.

Unbound Ailments support skills that hit.
Skitterbots don't hit hence it's working as intended.
"
lacosagt wrote:
i try this thank you.. im wonderin where i go for if im done in snowforged node? sorry bad english. im new to game
Sorry but i don't understand what do you mean here :/.
"
Iyacthu wrote:
... [see above]
That's why the question has been asked, and cf. this message from Rory :
"

• Will Unbound Ailments / Bonechill affect the shock / chill from Skitterbots?
Yep, but will also increase the reservation cost.
So...
Last edited by Harest on Sep 8, 2019, 12:39:20 PM
Hadn't seen that, my bad then.
Either way, they will change Unbound's Ailments behavior or it was a typo from him.
Won't break the build in any way whatever happens.
Last edited by Iyacthu on Sep 8, 2019, 1:06:26 PM
"
Iyacthu wrote:
... [see above]
Yep. I guess it was a mistake from him. I didn't see what you pointed out until now (the description on Unbound Ailments).
PoB got updated, i removed it from there, going to update the main thread too.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 8, 2019, 1:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info