PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Brittleknee’s Cold Elemental Hit Deadeye for Magic Find - Rags to Riches Guide Inside!

"
Bbudt wrote:
ok this is a very very weak build... my gear is almost complete, just missing the helm and a flask.

invested quite a lot of Chaos from my old revived account into building this so far and im dying on tier one maps... im very weak to something.. i think it might be bleed, chaos (all those hidden DOTs which you cannot hardly protect yourself against). Im very new at crafting so i made do with what old rings i had in my inventory. Crafting is a long way off for me in terms of learning curve and getting enough mats

You call this a starter build but its not cheap! "Rags to Riches".. nah mate you are wrong, you have to be somewhat rich to start it...

30 Chaos for a decently rolled neckpiece on poetrade
4 Chaos for boots
30 Chaos for Windripper then you have to roll sockets and links (so a lot more)
the entry level rings are about 7 Chaos a piece.
10 Chaos for the belt

etc....

i keep dying at the start of level 86 so i get a death penalty and have to start again.. i reckon i would be level 87 by now if not for the deaths.

Also the build is as weak as piss... Its taking a long time to carve through packs... looking at my character my flat damage is around 7-8k if im reading it correctly

Why go the cold route?? why not do damage over time and pick all the DOT nodes on the tree? then u could stack frenzy or whatever.. Theres also no pierce... You get a cold resist or elemental resist mob and you are screwed... Surely this is not very good...

My old ranger which i respecced to this one i think was frenzy/tornado shot and i got to tier 10 maps (on the old maps). So tier one maps isnt really cutting it for me right now..

The only real consolation from doing this for me has been that i now have a 5 link Windripper to use to whatever ranger build..

suggestions..

From your recent forums posts, all you've done is whine. If you can't respect the build then why bother? You don't ask for constructive help yet, you are arrogant enough to blast the build even though your knowledge of the game is similar to that of a 5 year old. Build your own build. If you can't be bothered to learn the game then why the fuck do you even play? My advice for you, feel free to ignore it and coming from your stance on everything you'll probably reply to me saying I'm a fuckhead, stop playing PoE and go play Minecraft. That way, you don't get to blame anybody from your stubbornness and ignorance but yourself. Go make a house with dirt, it's a lot easier than following a build with your salty-ass attitude and lack of comprehension.
I'm curious if the Southbound Soldier Gloves would be better than the Sadima's for this build or would you require more chill effective%
"
Spectorsl wrote:
I'm curious if the Southbound Soldier Gloves would be better than the Sadima's for this build or would you require more chill effective%

Sadima have IIQ roll (even better with legacy variant)

Southbound ....well, sometimes you will be stuck since the glove prevent you from killing monster in normal way

MF need IIQ and also clear speed
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Bbudt wrote:
my flat damage is around 7-8k

then it means you don't follow the guide properly/missing something important.
i see ~45k dps in game (6L, but gems aren't good - only 1 is 20/20 - ele hit) and 110+k dps in PoB. lvl 85. also i missing uber lab points, lol.

Brittleknee, thank you for this build, it's my first experience with MF, and with bow gameplay - I definitely like it!

PS - bisco's leash is amazing item which will teach you how to clear fast.
Last edited by brzroman on Jan 12, 2020, 12:33:05 PM
I'll be glad to hear any advice about my thoughts:

Rat's nest instead of Devoto - same attack speed (1% diff), -10% move speed, same evasion rating (unless your devoto is perfectly rolled), +5% crit chance, +25% IIR. IIR is not bad, if you already have some quantity.
Inspiration instead of nerfed Mirage archer - more ele dmg, increased crit chance (~ +3% crit chance). Or I missing some important points about features of mirage archer?
Last edited by brzroman on Jan 16, 2020, 8:47:17 AM
"
brzroman wrote:

Inspiration instead of nerfed Mirage archer - more ele dmg, increased crit chance (~ +3% crit chance). Or I missing some important points about features of mirage archer?

With mirage archer you can shoot once and then just keep running as it kills weak packs for you. There's not really a support even close to it in terms of QoL and speed
I am really enjoying this build. I tried tornado shot a while ago but it was never really my thing. I haven't played a mf char since D2 days and it even almost feels the same; glass cannon. I'm almost to maps and since I made this as my second I'm decently geared still very budget but I'm trying to hit the big things I can afford. My question is am I overlooking the finished skill tree? I look it up on my phone because my pc can barely run poe lol. So I don't have POB if that's the only way I'll get it on my pc and take pics or something. Just wondering otherwise I'm really enjoying the build so far and great job bro.
Hello, can I ask why is it not working? I mean my average hit is so small, I cant even kill T1 maps

https://pastebin.com/wV9xBud0

this is my pastebin.

Thank you for help
Last edited by Hovinko122 on Jan 26, 2020, 5:40:00 PM
Your POB link works but the build looks not goood(Hit Chance 97%, crit chance 40%, damage 239k). Try to reach 85% effective crit chance or more.
"
Grey223 wrote:
Your POB link works but the build looks not goood(Hit Chance 97%, crit chance 40%, damage 239k). Try to reach 85% effective crit chance or more.

And are you sure its going to work? And there's one problem, I dont have currency for the upgrade. So what could I possibly do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info