[3.11] Brittleknee’s Cold Elemental Hit Deadeye for Magic Find - Rags to Riches Guide Inside!

"
TheRealSin wrote:
So i've been running this build and i've been back and forth between Ice shot and ele hit. Ice shot feels much better/smoother than ele hit right now. Not sure if it's i'm not super geared for ele hit? Not sure.

EHit feels much better after getting some quality to the various gems in the main link, you can also consider Inspiration over WED if you'd like.

The nerf to the flat just means prioritizing a 21/20 rather than rolling with a 20/20 like you used to be able to, the gem still scales most powerfully by levels. Maybe some of the supports will need to be 21/20 as well to advance higher tier maps.

Also consider swapping Sadima's for the Temple Dmg% against Chilled.

Ultimately, use what you'd like.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Last edited by brittleknee on Dec 17, 2019, 10:01:52 PM
Great mf build, I compiled everything from what was needed. But I had the following question: is it possible to collect equipment with the same tree, but only for killing new 4 bosses? I think that I need to try to make another set of equipment aimed directly at passing bosses

Yo man. Great build but i have problem running even map TIER 10/11. Would you have some suggest please? Probably switching to cold damage with the same build but switching a few jewels and skills tree?
Last edited by dragon6891 on Dec 28, 2019, 3:31:26 PM
Hi, I'm following this guide for 3.9
He is my first MF character.
Can you see my character and give me some advice?
I die quite easily.
How do you bluff with an MF character? That is, it is difficult to kill bosses, should we kill moob trash and pass bosses, etc?
What map tier is it recommended to search?

Thank you.
"
dragon6891 wrote:

Yo man. Great build but i have problem running even map TIER 10/11. Would you have some suggest please? Probably switching to cold damage with the same build but switching a few jewels and skills tree?

And what kind of maps do you run ?, I think this build is more targeted at burial chambers
By the way, yes, I wanted to ask under which tier of maps this build?
I was aiming for a build able to do high tier maps, like T12/13+
For burial chambers i switched the amulet with a bisco's collar and the body armour with a greed's embrace.

I would like a magic finder able to run high tier map. I understand the fact that you cannot be FULL magic finder but i don't wanna run with only 30/40% magic find neither.
With the oil system and awakened gem i thought i could do a better magic finder.
Right now i have problem against bosses and i lack hp.
A few questions have come in about content being harder to clear.

I'll do my best to pick up the build in standard and take it through some of the new atlas to adjust scope of the project. The boss health in general has been a big problem for a lot of builds, and with EH taking a hit, I may need to come up with a second gearset for 10+ and thus have a >T10 and <T10 section. Even the step off from T14 to T16 this league is huge.

The easiest change for a bit more would be the Temple gloves with increased damage against chilled enemies, and get one with as much life as possible and whatever resistance you need. You only have to give up 10% quant, and the amount of damage/life gained is a good payoff imo in higher tiers.

I'll try to look at it later this week and get a better recommendation out there.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Thank you man. I am sure, with all the features applied to your build (catalyst,oil,etc..) it will rocks. Unfortunately i have not the experience to do that by myself :D
I look forwardfor your in depth build. Thanks for your time!!

I decided to connect barrage for solo purposes, and I got a good result, I at least run t11 t12 and kill bosses, but still the same problem with the metamorph, but I switched to this build with a toxic rain, and there I had 5 thousand hp, and everything was exactly a metamorphic one, I wondered, so I don’t know :), but I hope that the author of this build can improve this assembly, and I hope a lot of currency will not go away :), only I collected this build yesterday, thank you very much)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info