Path of Exile: Blight Launches Soon

"
kozelpepa wrote:
steam client

stop right there criminal scum !
it's against the law of humanity to play poe on steam.
"The realm goes down and patching begins at: Sep 06, 2019 1:00 PM
The servers go live at: Sep 06, 2019 4:00 PM"

1:00pm and 4:00pm what? GMT +12? EDT? PDT? You need to specify these things...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"The realm goes down and patching begins at: Sep 06, 2019 1:00 PM
The servers go live at: Sep 06, 2019 4:00 PM"

1:00pm and 4:00pm what? GMT +12? EDT? PDT? You need to specify these things...

log in and set up your location it should adapt to your local time ... welp like written in annoucement ^^.
soo.. I can install the standard standalone client, torrent the GGKP file, copy it over and I'm good to go?

edit: I just tried installing the standalone client and it just went "installation successful" within a few clicks, didn't even ask for a directory or anything.

I can't have both steam and standard client installed on my pc(?)
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Sep 6, 2019, 7:58:29 AM
"
OneLyc wrote:
soo.. I can install the standard standalone client, torrent the GGKP file, copy it over and I'm good to go?

edit: I just tried installing the standalone client and it just went "installation successful" within a few clicks, didn't even ask for a directory or anything.

I can't have both steam and standard client installed on my pc(?)

You can have both clients. Steams is nice if you have a wallet where you want to spend money on MTX and it tracks your hours played.
"
gaskoon wrote:

You can have both clients. Steams is nice if you have a wallet where you want to spend money on MTX and it tracks your hours played.

then how do I install the standalone client? cause it didn't work. it's like the installer searched for a install on my pc, found it, and then said "all done, bye"

edit: I can click repair, deinstall, reinstall. always the same 2 seconds green bar filling up and telling me "successful" but nothing happening ._.
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Sep 6, 2019, 8:06:08 AM
"
pr13st wrote:

credit goes to Forsman from a fan art competition back in '12

nice one! :D
"
OneLyc wrote:
"
gaskoon wrote:

then how do I install the standalone client? cause it didn't work. it's like the installer searched for a install on my pc, found it, and then said "all done, bye"

edit: I can click repair, deinstall, reinstall. always the same 2 seconds green bar filling up and telling me "successful" but nothing happening ._.

Hmm, don't know. They use different paths to install so no idea why it's not working for you.
"
OneLyc wrote:
"
gaskoon wrote:

launch the game it start the download . normally there a button option down "the left one".
"
Sky7a wrote:

launch the game it start the download . normally there a button option down "the left one".

yea.. facepalming hard...should actually start the new shortcut on my desktop lolol
I'm that Morty guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info