Anointing Enchantments Table in Path of Exile: Blight

I feel bad for the data miners. They have nothing to do now when you decided to release this :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Do not tell me now that those top tier oils require their own recipes or something...cuz it is weird to have such sweet info just like that on league start, LuL, ty, GGG, next hope now you friend RNG do not hate us. xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
great, now can we change them on mirrored and corrupt items since notables get changed/added/removed all the time?
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
Are you telling me this entire time i thought we would have to discover them all on our own and you are just straight out handing the info to us? This goes against everything you have done before. I'm not sure if i'm happy or concerned

I agree, I was very surprised to see this.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Wall of text crits you for over 9000!

I really really really hope not all of these oils are meant to be stored in inventory. If they are: NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Whyyyyyyyy did you posted this???
"
Phrazz wrote:
I feel bad for the data miners. They have nothing to do now when you decided to release this :P

Maybe they can play the league when it starts now instead of trying to compile all the info :P
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
so much oil... the OPEC would be jealous.

GGG will get a bit increase in active players, alone through american soldiers.
Thank you for trying a new approach <3
Oil stash tab when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 6, 2019, 7:48:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info