[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
langtoyeshe wrote:
I have 2.2k int atm, need an advice. My chest is only 5link with %inc int.
My question is whether I should invest in the cluster version of the build or spend it on the chest. 2 Split Personalities with Int+ES cost around 7ex ea. Is it worth? Or on my level of progression in build you prefer to take int+ER or another mode?

Imo, 1st thing you should do - make both your rings 20q and buy uncorrupted cyclopean with 15% attr and make it 20q too for 18% attr. I was running 5l body till like 2.7k int and it was fine. You should also check pob, maybe its worth taking t1 flat int body with open suffix and crafting 6% attributes on it (compared to the 1 you're using now). As for split personality, just take cheap versions with int+whatever first i guess since its pretty big int boost. Getting some int+str and int+dex splits may not be a bad idea if you're planning to make double influenced amulet to replace your astramentis any soon too.

Thank you. Will try to do your advices.
"
KGF wrote:
Why am i struggling killing random small bosses thrue story when i got a 6 socket staff "the AOE setup 2 green 4 blue " cyclone is linked with CwC and i got tabula .. i got correct colors + gems in boots helmet gloves also + i have all unique jewels ready to put in soon as i unluck more jewel sockets in tree.
i have done normal lab and i am lvl 42 almost 43 and its aids to level atm.

feels like i am cycloning around not creating any blizzards at all.. i am proccing nothing.. and then i get 1 blziz storm and dps is like.. ok "currently at 720 int almost" .

It looks like you might have too little unreserved mana to trigger Icestorm (57 mana per proc). Maybe just deactivate Discipline for the time being, as you're not leeching to ES yet, anyway. Hope this helped ;)
"
KGF wrote:
Why am i struggling killing random small bosses thrue story when i got a 6 socket staff "the AOE setup 2 green 4 blue " cyclone is linked with CwC and i got tabula .. i got correct colors + gems in boots helmet gloves also + i have all unique jewels ready to put in soon as i unluck more jewel sockets in tree.
i have done normal lab and i am lvl 42 almost 43 and its aids to level atm.

feels like i am cycloning around not creating any blizzards at all.. i am proccing nothing.. and then i get 1 blziz storm and dps is like.. ok "currently at 720 int almost" .

Try going to a 4 socket if what FeistyPeisty says doesn't work (take out elem prolif & hypothermia.)
Yo , first of all wanna say thank you for your great work , this build is awesome , really fun to play , but i have 1 question. Like i'm not a regular plyer so ... what about mana ? i have discipline + Flesh and Stone + aspect of spider and for maps it's pretty enough , but for boss fight sometimes mana cant restore fast enough ( CWDT and Ball Lightning lvl 1 ) , can enlighten fix this problem or mb i should play wth clarity and without spiders ( lvl 86 now ) and when i will be like 94-95 lvl mana will sustain normaly with 4 auras ? sry for cringe english , not my first language :)
"
Koshkodivka01 wrote:
Yo , first of all wanna say thank you for your great work , this build is awesome , really fun to play , but i have 1 question. Like i'm not a regular plyer so ... what about mana ? i have discipline + Flesh and Stone + aspect of spider and for maps it's pretty enough , but for boss fight sometimes mana cant restore fast enough ( CWDT and Ball Lightning lvl 1 ) , can enlighten fix this problem or mb i should play wth clarity and without spiders ( lvl 86 now ) and when i will be like 94-95 lvl mana will sustain normaly with 4 auras ? sry for cringe english , not my first language :)

clarity + if not enough inspiration in staff
36 challenges done.

Seeing the state of trade I feel lucky getting some items cheap early in the league as well as being super lucky with Crusader/Hunter orbs. Only thing I regret was spending 30exalts on tailoring orbs.

3100 int and 14k ES at the end. PoB shows just over 200k average hit.
Also using single staff all the time.

Spoiler
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 14, 2021, 8:46:06 AM
doublepost
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 14, 2021, 9:07:54 AM
"
langtoyeshe wrote:
I have 2.2k int atm, need an advice. My chest is only 5link with %inc int.
My question is whether I should invest in the cluster version of the build or spend it on the chest. 2 Split Personalities with Int+ES cost around 7ex ea. Is it worth? Or on my level of progression in build you prefer to take int+ER or another mode?

Start with Int+whatever Splits. They are very cheap at this point. The difference between ES and non-ES ones is about 1k ES. Switching to the cluster version is worth it even without getting that extra 1k ES. As long as you get 2 CttC (1 mandatory on a Large cluster that hosts 2 Splits, and the other can be either the 2nd Large cluster or just a Megalo).
"
Cjin wrote:
36 challenges done.

Seeing the state of trade I feel lucky getting some items cheap early in the league as well as being super lucky with Crusader/Hunter orbs. Only thing I regret was spending 30exalts on tailoring orbs.

3100 int and 14k ES at the end. PoB shows just over 200k average hit.
Also using single staff all the time.

Spoiler

Grats!

A couple of questions since your characters are not public:

1. 200k avg hit vs what: Trash mobs or Sirus?

2. Where did you put the 3rd Large cluster?

3. What's the thought process behind using Arcane Surge not in the staff, like before 3.15?
well in theory i can get discipline+hatred+blasphemy+f&s hm... or instead of f&s skitterbots for more dmg xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info