and yeah..league feels dead. specially trade :/
Last edited by archwerewolf on Aug 8, 2021, 5:27:58 PM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
about good talisman...

now trying to get same but with t1-2 resist :/ not so lucky in it

Got this one today, too bad no resist too but mana regen aren't that bad i guess.

?????? am I missing something? How are you getting 20% quality on these talismans? (I'm assuming you guys aren't ridiculously lucky with Jorgin.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 8, 2021, 8:40:07 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
about good talisman...

now trying to get same but with t1-2 resist :/ not so lucky in it

Got this one today, too bad no resist too but mana regen aren't that bad i guess.

?????? am I missing something? How are you getting 20% quality on these talismans? (I'm assuming you guys aren't ridiculously lucky with Jorgin.)

Thats only way, Jorgin t3.

Edit. That ammy is old story now tho, got myself this beauty
Last edited by za6i9ka on Aug 8, 2021, 9:34:22 PM
Does anyone know of a viable crit option using Maligaro's gloves to set the multi. like 2-3 leagues back this existed and was highest dps
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Week 2 update

- Dropped Herald of Ice. The explosions look nice, but the damage really falls off. Even with moderate gear you are doing 10x more damage in 1 Icestorm hit than with the Herald explosion. All trash is already guaranteed to die to Icestorm with or without Herald.

- Arctic Armour is only a temporary crutch (instead of Aspect of the Spider) until you get an automatic anti-freeze flask.

There is not much reason to run AA after that. Standing still is a really bad idea in PoE these days. And most bosses keep moving too.

- Dropped Charisma since there is no need for the 5th aura. Freed 4 skill points for an extra jewel or just more nice stuff around Thread of Hope.

This leaves you with a healthy chunk of free mana to spend on CWDT. Or to run a Purity aura instead of Aspect if you need resists.

Purity of Ice is actually very useful in the endgame. For some reason GGG considers cold damage to be the ultimate boss thing. The top endgame bosses in PoE are cold-based. Even in this league, the top Expedition boss is cold too.

Updated the cluster trees. The old 3.12 version is officially retired now. The current tree is better in every way, even without Charisma. I compared a few variants of each tree with the same gear, and every time the current one results in better stats.

I'm gearing up, slowly but surely. The market in this league is totally dead compared to how it used to be. It's going to be harder to get to 3k Int. We'll see. So far sitting at 2.6k working on a few more upgrades.

I farmed some Simulacrums. Curiously, the drop rates of the boss loot there seem to have changed. No more vendor trash uniques in 75% of the runs. Now it actually drops a lot of Megalos and Splits. And with AoE freeze it's easier than ever.

New video: Simulacrum (last 3 waves)

Amazing build . Fast acting with it . My question is , since I just started playing this league , do you have any suggestions on a low ( very low ) budget gear ? I feel like I'm to squishy with only 3k ES >.<
god damn it, how do we color the staff? i wasted 80c and still no luck
"

Depends on what colors you need? Shouldn't be hard. If you need 1 green just use 1g bench craft, if 2, you can use 1g bench to hit 1g5b and then harvest craft non green to green (or change socket into green and blue would have pretty high chance to add green on 1g5b staff too).
Last edited by za6i9ka on Aug 9, 2021, 9:13:56 AM
"
BackGround58 wrote:
Amazing build . Fast acting with it . My question is , since I just started playing this league , do you have any suggestions on a low ( very low ) budget gear ? I feel like I'm to squishy with only 3k ES >.<

Just search for high ES items with Int in them. Finding some with empty suffix and/or resistance is good.

For chest for example
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/Xevnk3KHP
do we drop herald of ice from non cluster jewel?
"

Getting 2g4b spamming chromas takes average of 192 chromas (and on average is cheaper than benchcrafting 1g) If you want 3g3b, your best bet is to get 2g4b first and then harvestcraft nongreen to green or try to add white sockets with vorici. Or if you feel lucky use the harvestcraft to change 2 random sockets to blue and green and hope they don't try to change green sockets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info