[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

And here's a draft for the lv 91 Classic version of the Occultist:
https://pastebin.com/tJ7jAEst
"
Kelvynn wrote:
And here's a draft for the lv 91 Classic version of the Occultist:
https://pastebin.com/tJ7jAEst

ty i will use that as a guideline hopefully you will keep us updated :)

and ofcurse a new tree for clusters as well pls ^_^
Last edited by phantom_god on Jan 12, 2021, 4:57:06 PM
"
Breken wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Ok, then definitely should try Lucidity first. Enfeeble is an accuracy debuff too, so you'll want to keep that as well.

For late game min/maxing there is also a medium cluster jewel node Unwavering Focus that gives an additional 40% chance to avoid stuns when channeling as well. May be good on a megalomaniac jewel.

Awesome! 80% stun avoidance and zero mana cost of Cyclone - the added bonus of not caring about No Regen and Baran ground effects.

Also, I forgot that The Stampede has a stun recovery mod. Stun totally shouldn't be a big issue, and we shouldn't need to sacrifice evasion for it.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 12, 2021, 5:00:22 PM
there is a chance they will change the tree as well no guys?

so is it only the day of the realse or we can know about it before?
No love for wispering ice :-(

Looks as would i go like last league only with not so good gear for me :-(

Hope the new garden will help with resists and perhaps exploding chest.

We will see.
They did not release the new Passive tree yet?
Damn, I am still torn between Ascendant and Occultist
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Ok, then definitely should try Lucidity first. Enfeeble is an accuracy debuff too, so you'll want to keep that as well.

For late game min/maxing there is also a medium cluster jewel node Unwavering Focus that gives an additional 40% chance to avoid stuns when channeling as well. May be good on a megalomaniac jewel.

Awesome! 80% stun avoidance and zero mana cost of Cyclone - the added bonus of not caring about No Regen and Baran ground effects.

Also, I forgot that The Stampede has a stun recovery mod. Stun totally shouldn't be a big issue, and we shouldn't need to sacrifice evasion for it.

with -3 mana costs on channeling i play that since midleague. As Baran and no reggen maps are to bad ass
Hello, thanks for the build ;)

I search something to play for the new league and i seriously think about your build.

I have somes questions about survivability in Chayula's domain, do someone know how the build work over there ?

Do the clear speed enough for killing the yellows one before the countdown reach 0 , how is the boss fight phase ?

I want give a try at chayula farming at the begining of next league so tryed somes runs in standart with another char and i realised that the boss can hurt ^^"

Thanks a lot for this awesome build and guide.
I really want to try the occultist variant as league starter.
I started with playing PoE just recently. So this would be my 2nd character.
I would appreciate a (detailed) leveling guide. Maybe as a changed guide from the original. Just the changes for occultist in comparison would suffice, I think.
Any chance for that? Would be awesome.

Kind regards

"
d2enforce wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build ;)

I search something to play for the new league and i seriously think about your build.

I have somes questions about survivability in Chayula's domain, do someone know how the build work over there ?

Do the clear speed enough for killing the yellows one before the countdown reach 0 , how is the boss fight phase ?

I want give a try at chayula farming at the begining of next league so tryed somes runs in standart with another char and i realised that the boss can hurt ^^"

Chayula has been trivial for this build for a long time. We are immune to chaos, and that's most of the damage in there. Clear speed is fine for any version of the area.

Here's a video from 2 years ago, before the Cyclone rework, when you had to spend time moving between the casts:
3.5 WI Occultist league final

I don't know how quickly you can reach an acceptable level of damage at the beginning of the league though. Never tried Chayula early.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info