[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I've spent less than 10ex to make all my gear.

My gear is shit compared to urs and I wasted the same amount prob

I don't event bother trying to get a good 6 socket body cus it's so expnsive

You got super lucky with the Helm and body and pretty much anything lol

My next project is a third cluster with cold to the core...dropped one of my brute force jewels to allow for it since I'm only level 92.
Build update

I still don't have much luck with currency in this league. Still only 2300 Int and less than 9k ES with the classic tree. But it's enough for everything.

New video: Mapping in 3.12

There has been a rough patch when I first got to T16/Conquerors with only 6500 ES still wearing beginner items and got smacked down pretty hard (LOL FU Baran!). But a few cheap upgrades and a couple of gems swaps solved that problem, and I pretty much stopped dying. Lv 95 now, half way to 96, and that's while farming the Conquerors/Sirus.

I feel comfortable enough with the new links and adjustments. Time to update the build. Classic version so far. Top post is up to date now. Changed sections are marked in green.

Most notable new things:
- Dropped Potency of Will (after leveling). The 5 storm limit makes it obsolete.
- Dropped Ash, Frost and Storm (after leveling).
- Replaced Spell Cascade with Inc AoE for clearing.
- Added a new link for CWDT - Blade Blast - Frost Bomb, with Phantasmal Wave of Conviction as a further improvement over Frost Bomb.
- Added an optional Frost Shield.
- Added an optional Fortify.

There are many situational options: Frost Shield, Culling Strike, Frost Wall, Vaal RF.

Feel free to ask questions. More videos will be coming as well. I intend to check out the new Heist bosses. And eventually get enough currency to upgrade to the cluster jewels and expensive gear.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 1, 2020, 1:32:49 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I've spent less than 10ex to make all my gear.

My gear is shit compared to urs and I wasted the same amount prob

I don't event bother trying to get a good 6 socket body cus it's so expnsive

You got super lucky with the Helm and body and pretty much anything lol

My next project is a third cluster with cold to the core...dropped one of my brute force jewels to allow for it since I'm only level 92.

We should make a deal where u craft items for me and I pay extra :p

Cus I have no clue where u found this boots
Last edited by phantom_god on Oct 1, 2020, 2:11:10 AM
Lol I'm happy to craft stuff for people if they supply the materials.

Thanks for updating the guide! Curious to give some of your ideas a go. I wonder if I've got the most int so far? Dropped some int to get 3rd cluster. So 3350 int currently.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Lol I'm happy to craft stuff for people if they supply the materials.

Thanks for updating the guide! Curious to give some of your ideas a go. I wonder if I've got the most int so far? Dropped some int to get 3rd cluster. So 3350 int currently.

i tried to add u servel times but it doesnt work for some reason

where do i even buy this base boots cus everything i see with %int is pure trash and ppl want exlt+ for it

and what is ur es atm?
Last edited by phantom_god on Oct 1, 2020, 3:15:15 AM
11k es because I dropped a few ES nodes to allow for the cluster.

My character name is IcyHemz if you add that should work.

Just keep love searches up and you will find one eventually....I'm missing out on about 2k es by not using es base boots and gloves but the 10% int I get instead makes up for it I think.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Just keep love searches up and you will find one eventually....I'm missing out on about 2k es by not using es base boots and gloves but the 10% int I get instead makes up for it I think.

i am siting on 9.1k es and i got 5% gloves but they have no energy shield base at all so i miss around 800es

i just did cortex level 9 with a friend who died in 0.1sec and got raped pretty esay tbh didnt even finish the task

in the other hand i sherd conq awkaner 5 in 10sec so idk

got 5exlt atm and i got 6% ring i need to work on and got 5% gloves with 800 es lose any tips where should i invest my money?

added u btw the name is deadwhisperingbuild :P
Last edited by phantom_god on Oct 1, 2020, 3:57:35 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

i am siting on 9.1k es and i got 5% gloves but they have no energy shield base at all so i miss around 800es

i just did cortex level 9 with a friend who died in 0.1sec and got raped pretty esay tbh didnt even finish the task

got 5exlt atm and i got 6% ring i need to work on and got 5% gloves with 800 es lose any tips where should i invest my money?

What is cortex? Lol

I think just get 200 es gloves until you have really high int to scAle off.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

What is cortex? Lol

I think just get 200 es gloves until you have really high int to scAle off.

yeh i got nice gloves atm not touching the 5% gloves

cortex is a map 0.0? found it in zana its 1.5eexlt atm lol

and i tried to find a body armour like urs but its not close to urs and ppl awnt 10 exlt lol and if i want to try another luck of slamming exlt i need 1/4 and hope it will be the tier 1 and not tier 2 like the helm i failed :o
Oh right cortex maps lol yeah did one earlier...t14 felt fine

I really want corrupted blood cannot be cast on your corrupted implicit for a jewel...

Disregard! Got a 23 int fertile mind jewel with corrupted blood immunity for 20c! Bargain! :D

With the snipes....got a 1% mana reserve reduced perfect roll fertile jewel for 8c 😂😂

If we get all of our jewels 1% reduced mana reserve can we refund 3 points in the tree for something else? 🤔
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 1, 2020, 5:50:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info