[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Crafted 20% energy shield

I think it is better than 1% per 15 int.. sitting at 55k dps tooltip [/quote]

cant find % attrubite and 1 dmg pet 15 int

and use awakener with %int?[/quote]

Definitely watch a guide first on awakener orbs.

Make sure each item has only 1 influence mod on it (will say of the crusader or of shaper etc) then click the awakener orb and then the item you don't want to keep as a base (can be any ilvl) then click your item you want to keep.

It merges the 2 influences and re-rolls all other mods.

Expensive process.[/quote]

yeh i dont do crafts untill i am 100% sure i am not doing something wrong

thx for the tips tho
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
motokorth wrote:
At least the belts are cheap,

I only 82 and haven't had more than 20c at one time, I spend it as I get it. But I am happy 2.1k int and 6.2k ES with lots of more expensive upgrades to come. I think the biggest upgrade will be saving for the cluster jewels now.

I need to clear out all the heist contract I have before going back to maps, so much money in them

i didnt gain a single currency from heist lol

and the cluster jewel woth cold to the core and widespread is not that expnsive

even with split personlty

that sucks, I mostly avoid the large boxes and just go for the small ones.
"
phantom_god wrote:

If you are going for a 2 node cluster jewel, CttC/Blanketed Snow or CttC/Vengeful commander (for hatred version) will be far better than Widespread. Widespread ONLY gives you a small amount of area, and a SUPER tiny amount of damage.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
ok

After coming to mid red maps at lvl 14 and 15 the build loose all his power it has. I have now 2,2 k int an 7,5 k es and last league this was no problem to kill all normanl content. Now i die from baran at aw lvl 4. thats a bad joke. Not to say that its impossible to make any bligth map.

Til now its works ok. Not fine but ok. But now its a bad joke what they did with wi.

For me its rip. so sad

You're doing something wrong if you're struggling with this build.

:-(

I play this build since 7 leagues. I think i know how to play it. BUT as i can tank all shit in all last leagues i cant do that atm. With gear like you have the build is perhaps in a way as it was in delirium with 3 ex. Dont wont to know how many ex you give for your gear.

The main point playing this build was allways cheap gear and can do all contend. expensive gear and youre nearly unkillable.

Thats gone.

When i invest 100 ex then i can play much better builds to clear and tank all bosses.

Thats its.
"
Breken wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

If you are going for a 2 node cluster jewel, CttC/Blanketed Snow or CttC/Vengeful commander (for hatred version) will be far better than Widespread. Widespread ONLY gives you a small amount of area, and a SUPER tiny amount of damage.

Breken dont play wi this league :-((((
"
"
Breken wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

Breken dont play wi this league :-((((

Yeah, I took a break from WI this League, but I'm obviously lurking here.. build is still near and dear to my heart.
"
Breken wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

ty for the advice swaped it to cold pen :)

anyone want to buy my gloves?

implicet 5% int

51 int
29 str
34 fire rest

and open prefix

the total cost of making this was around 80 chaos so i am down to take ths same
Last edited by phantom_god on Sep 30, 2020, 4:46:57 PM
I've spent less than 10ex to make all my gear.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

You have been very lucky with body armor and helmet
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

My gear is shit compared to urs and I wasted the same amount prob

I don't event bother trying to get a good 6 socket body cus it's so expnsive

You got super lucky with the Helm and body and pretty much anything lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info