[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey dumb question - can a Divine Orb be used an an Emperor's Wit unique jewel?
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

Divine orbs work on any non-corrupted item. But it's way cheaper to use beastcrafting (Farric Frost Hellion Alpha.)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

Divine orbs work on any non-corrupted item. But it's way cheaper to use beastcrafting (Farric Frost Hellion Alpha.)

Wiki states Farric Frost hellion Alpha only works on rare (yellow) items, did they change that it also works on uniques ?
Indeed in most cases, but I believe that beast craft only works for Rare items...so I might be stuck using Divines in this case.
Worth multimodding ?
I could get increased max % Energy shield, and another prefix like +30 max ES or +35% dmg while leeching.
Anything else that's worthwhile ? (maybe Im missing the craft?)

Rarity: Rare
Grim Locket
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+16 to all Attributes
--------
+44 to Intelligence
9% increased Attributes
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item

PS: how do you link an item in this forums ?
Last edited by Shakiko on Oct 20, 2019, 6:24:04 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Indeed in most cases, but I believe that beast craft only works for Rare items...so I might be stuck using Divines in this case.

Eurgh. I never noticed that before, because I had been using it on rare items only. My apologies.
No worries! You helped save me some chaos a while back as I didn't know about the beastcraft trick. I went through about 8 of them before I fined tuned my armour. :)
Hello there, guys!
I'm pretty new here and actually it's the first League for me (before that I played PoE years ago and not for a long time).
For some reason I started with this build because it was pretty clear to me, so thanks Kelvynn (and lilianmarius) :)

So now I'm for about two weeks in game (my friend helped me a lot with leveling and maps in the begining).

It's long way to go for me, but yesterday I finally managed to get this:

Big achievement for me :)
Last edited by dorin007 on Oct 21, 2019, 8:31:03 AM
Rarity: Rare
Oblivion Suit
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +28% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 508 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68 (unmet)
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: B-B-B-R-R-G
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
96% increased Energy Shield
14% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage
12% increased Intelligence
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+64 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
6% increased Attributes (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item

Got this one by crafting, is the node " 14% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage " really usefull? Or should i try an annulment?
Last edited by Terter83 on Oct 21, 2019, 8:18:41 AM
I think i fucked up somewhere.

First of all great build guide ! I had never gone past lv91 and this league i'm 94 killed my first shaper and tried my first uber elder, went better than expected but not enough to kill it. So i started crafting the body armour, i now have a magic vaal regalia with +99 shield and 12% int, i killed the pale council but since the armour is magic, i can't apply the mod...

What am i missing ? Was i supposed to make it rare from the start somehow ?
Is the only way to salvage it regal annul pray ?

That would be my only slight complaint about the guide, a more exhaustive crafting part fro the noobs including also the hat which would be my next piece, still great guide for an excellent build.

Rarity: MagicResplendent Vaal Regalia of Shaping--------Quality: +29% (augmented)Energy Shield: 338 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 68Str: 66Int: 194--------Sockets: B --------Item Level: 83--------+99 to maximum Energy Shield12% increased Intelligence--------Shaper Item
Last edited by SuperPoivron on Oct 21, 2019, 11:32:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info