[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

For sure. Deepest I've gone is 250 or so. Once I get my gear tweaked a bit more I'll be traveling deeper in hopes of riches. :)
If you didn't get bored with my Delve videos, i'll add another video vs. a Delve boss, this time Kurgal the Blackblooded at depth 731 with many mods (some of them are dangerous).

Fight was easier than i thought it will be, this boss is not an issue for this build even at high depth with bad mods.

Spin_On_Ice vs. Kurgal the Blackblooded - Depth 731
Nice fight! Keep em' coming. :)
So im having SERIOUS issues with ring corrupts, Ive blown at least 500+ chaos on rings and cant get the correct corrupt :( wtf

on a side note, this is the amulet im working with, wouldnt adding 37-43% damage while leeching be better than the 30 int?

"
mattsonsk wrote:
So im having SERIOUS issues with ring corrupts, Ive blown at least 500+ chaos on rings and cant get the correct corrupt :( wtf

Guess you need to go buy one. It's a 1 in 44 or so chance to get a %int corruption.

"
mattsonsk wrote:

on a side note, this is the amulet im working with, wouldnt adding 37-43% damage while leeching be better than the 30 int?

That's just the thing Path of Building is good for. You lose about 2k shaper damage when you switch to 43% damage while leeching.

Don't forget the 30 int on the amulet becomes 49 int on your stats.

(Yes, I imported your character and ran the numbers.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 15, 2019, 1:06:01 AM
"
auc_martin wrote:
How much currency is needed for this build to function approximately?

To start mapping and do Uber Lab - something like 10c (see the leveling/early mapping videos, they have PoB snapshots). Mostly depends on the staff prices. 6S with any Int roll is fine at that point. Or even 5S. Everything else is trash uniques and 1c items.

To kill T16 and the Shaper - about 50c with mid-league prices.

Uber Elder without too many deaths - 6-8 ex.

Casually slaughter all of the endgame while going for the top levels - about 20 ex should be enough.

Indestructable Gucci monster like @lilianmarius - sky is the limit (his stuff is worth more than 100 ex by now for sure).
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2019, 2:48:18 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Regarding Rampage, it is very easy to trigger it, i made a lot of testing of it and what can i say is that is enough to kill 1-2 mobs with the skill in the Rampage axe (in my case 6L Winter Orb) than quickly switch to Whispering Ice and kill the other mobs to reach 15 kills and start triggering the Rampage mechanic.

So you don't need to have your current active weapon as the Rampage axe (Sinvicta's Mettle) while you start Rampage (15+ mobs killed).

You don't need to wait for 15 kills? Haha, I didn't know that! Gonna practice triggering it faster.
New video: Towers Are Overrated

I'm a big fan of tower defense games, so I've been enjoying all kinds of tower strategies in Blight maps. But actually, with this build you don't really need any towers. If you don't care about the tower defense and don't want to think, plan and build towers - then don't! :) Depending on how well geared you are, you can simply kill everything yourself in those maps up to a certain tier, eventually any tier.

Mini-map in the corner of the screen is all you need to run around and roflstomp everything. See red dots - run over them and make them disappear. Just don't run away from the pump for too long.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2019, 2:42:04 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
auc_martin wrote:
How much currency is needed for this build to function approximately?

To start mapping and do Uber Lab - something like 10c (see the leveling/early mapping videos, they have PoB snapshots). Mostly depends on the staff prices. 6S with any Int roll is fine at that point. Or even 5S. Everything else is trash uniques and 1c items.

To kill T16 and the Shaper - about 50c with mid-league prices.

Uber Elder without too many deaths - 6-8 ex.

Casually slaughter all of the endgame while going for the top levels - about 20 ex should be enough.

Indestructable Gucci monster like @lilianmarius - sky is the limit (his stuff is worth more than 100 ex by now for sure).

I'd love to see some example items with prices and the apptoximate "Power impact". I'm really unsure how to proceed and for all that's worth more or less hit a brickwall of itemization.
Last edited by xsmilingbanditx on Oct 15, 2019, 4:15:16 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
mattsonsk wrote:

Guess you need to go buy one. It's a 1 in 44 or so chance to get a %int corruption.

"
mattsonsk wrote:

That's just the thing Path of Building is good for. You lose about 2k shaper damage when you switch to 43% damage while leeching.

Don't forget the 30 int on the amulet becomes 49 int on your stats.

(Yes, I imported your character and ran the numbers.)

Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info