[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Arlakiller wrote:
Great build!
Have been playing since league start and no prob :D

I am trying to craft the helmet, but need some help on what fossiles to use.
I am thinking about useing dense + frigid, any other you think i should use?

Dense + Frigid is the combo to get -cold resist to nearby mobs and decent ES

On the other hand , Uber Elder seems to "love me" this league, after that Watcher's Eye with Discipline/Clarity, next one gives me The Eternity Shroud lol going for 7 ex right now!

Never had such a great start of league when it comes to Uber Elder drops!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 20, 2019, 2:08:02 PM
Note to Self:

Find out what/who lilian sacrificed to Rngesus. :-0
I'm just wondering how are you guys dealing with movement speed during cycloning. I bought this flask and it's helping a lot, especially when there's a need to dodge attacks.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Note to Self:

Find out what/who lilian sacrificed to Rngesus. :-0

All pray to Kuduku our only RNG GOD!

Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 21, 2019, 9:19:33 AM
Just thought I'd report that I beat The Shaper for the first time ever today, using this build. Thanks!
"
Just thought I'd report that I beat The Shaper for the first time ever today, using this build. Thanks!

Congratulations on your first Shaper kill, now take time to gear up for Uber Elder!
"
lilianmarius wrote:
All pray to Kuduku our only RNG GOD!

Wow...congrats! :)
Could someone explain to me the usage of Brute Force Solution to the left and Fertile Mind to the bottom of the scion start and Path of the Templar Ascendancy? I assume the overlap does not matter because the int the jewels give are sufficient to be worth it alone?

Path of the Templar vs Path of the Witch: Isn't the 2% extra spell damage from "Spell Damage" better than the 14 mana we gain from "Damage and Mana"?

I assume we require the resistance nodes because of amulet and belt beeing used for attributes which starves us for resistances?

The two Brute Force Solution in the sockets to th eleft of the scion start seem pretty useless. The only 2 strength nodes allocated and in the radius of the first one are already covered by the one further to the left and as far I as know they do not stack and the +5 str in the first node seem nto worth it?

The Fertile Mind to the bottom of the Scion start also completly overlaps with the one further down and seems useless as well?

The reg is used because of Zealots Oath, correct?
Managed to gather enough Legion splinters to do a 4-way Domain of Timeless Conflict and to unlock the fifth socket in the map device

Here is the video of the fight:

Spin_On_Ice vs 4way Domain of Timeless Conflict

Drop was mediocre but at least 2 legion jewels dropped

"
MNNoxMortem wrote:
Could someone explain to me the usage of Brute Force Solution to the left and Fertile Mind to the bottom of the scion start and Path of the Templar Ascendancy? I assume the overlap does not matter because the int the jewels give are sufficient to be worth it alone?

Path of the Templar vs Path of the Witch: Isn't the 2% extra spell damage from "Spell Damage" better than the 14 mana we gain from "Damage and Mana"?

I assume we require the resistance nodes because of amulet and belt beeing used for attributes which starves us for resistances?

The two Brute Force Solution in the sockets to the left of the scion start seem pretty useless. The only 2 strength nodes allocated and in the radius of the first one are already covered by the one further to the left and as far I as know they do not stack and the +5 str in the first node seem not worth it?

The Fertile Mind to the bottom of the Scion start also completely overlaps with the one further down and seems useless as well?

The reg is used because of Zealots Oath, correct?

If one STR or DEX node is overlapped by more than 1 conversion jewels they are counted twice as Int. So 10 STR node or 10 DEX Node gives us 20 Intelligence if is overlapped by 2 jewels

We chose Path of the Templar because of the Pure Talent Jewel that gives us penetration if we connect to Templar start.

Brute force in the left part of the tree is very useful since it convert not only 2x STR nodes near it but also STR from Light of Divinity notable and if it is allocated at endgame also STR from Divine Fervour notable

The regen nodes are used because Zealoth's Oath indeed that convert life regen into ES regen
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 22, 2019, 10:18:32 AM
Mhm, for Endgame Art of the Gladiator could be a good Note to pick?
4 Points - 50 Int, No Armour Movement pen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info