[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:
@lilianmarius

I think i broke the game...
from jack in the box cards..........

When you'll reach the stats of I_Storm_Santa call me! That char numbers will never be beaten in a league i am 100% sure of that :)

"
whodinee wrote:
So sweet!! Can it be worn with this build?

Headhunter is kinda bad for this build except some Hatred and ES buffs most of the buffs are almost useless.

I bought every past 4 leagues in the last 1.5 month of each league a % intelligence corrupted one just to have some Headhunter experience when doing some maps and is not that great.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 27, 2020, 10:25:21 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

When you'll reach the stats of I_Storm_Santa call me! That char numbers will never be beaten in a league i am 100% sure of that :)

well it's got only freak amulet.nothing special)i think that smb gona make it in league also)
other gear reachable
and why not 6/23 lvl all aw gems?)

and yeah.post was about my crazy luck in current league. get HH from jack in the box it's crazy xD

in 13 days i got so many loot and just ex drops more than from others league in summary, starting from synthesis.
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 27, 2020, 10:27:55 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

well it's got only freak amulet.nothing special)i think that smb gona make it in league also)
other gear reachable
and why not 6/23 lvl all aw gems?)

Nothing Special? Have you seen the numbers? Import the char in PoB and compare to yours :)

And it was done in the previous league btw probablly 5-6 mirrors this league at least.

The amulet exceed probably the cost of entire gear on your char btw and is legacy from now on.

Seems that you don't know that all the Awakened gems level 6 except CWC are the same as level 5 for this build.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 27, 2020, 10:30:23 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Nothing Special? Have you seen the numbers? Import the char in PoB and compare to yours :)

And it was done in the previous league btw probablly 5-6 mirrors this league at least.

Seems that you don't know that all the Awakened gems level 6 except CWC are the same as level 5 for this build.

aw 6 just for cool numbers)it's like you make shaper/crusader whispering ice)

yeah amulet insane
hm with default your 181k vs my 162k in pob)
with dat amu me 183k :P
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 27, 2020, 10:32:15 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

aw 6 just for cool numbers)it's like you make shaper/crusader whispering ice)

yeah amulet insane
hm with default your 181k vs my 162k in pob)
with dat amu me 183k :P

How do you use PoB i am not sure but your real Shaper Average Hit (no flasks and Vaal Righteous Fire shennanigans) is 108K with 3333 Int and 16.736 ES

Your correct PoB link is this:

https://pastebin.com/BEPfQcvy

It seems that you didn't understand that Righteous Fire multiplier is wrongly taken in consideration by PoB from unknown motives (and also added wrong on poe.ninja) even if Righteous Fire skill don't work with CI

That char has with the same setup (no flasks and no Vaal Righteous Fire) has 180K with 3685 Int and 22.349 ES.

And that's almost double the DPS :). If i switch Discipline with Skitterbots like i used in the last month of the league it goes to 205K with 19.709 ES

So the difference is just huge....but at least you have a target to reach this league, good luck! :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 27, 2020, 1:24:47 PM
well mb...if somebody gona creat such amulet..)
us i understand it wasn't you who crafted it?

btw now for full luck i must get 10 mirrors from 10 random currency in zoo xD
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 27, 2020, 10:52:43 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Is not only the amulet that makes the difference....also Zealotry and shit...
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Is not only the amulet that makes the difference....also Zealotry and shit...

well i think that mb 1-2 weeks more and i stop playing, so not gona beat you )
me just happy to get to such lvl in leauge.
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
@lilianmarius

I think i broke the game...
from jack in the box cards..........

"
whodinee wrote:
So sweet!! Can it be worn with this build?

Headhunter is kinda bad for this build except some Hatred and ES buffs most of the buffs are almost useless.

I bought every past 4 leagues in the last 1.5 month of each league a % intelligence corrupted one just to have some Headhunter experience when doing some maps and is not that great.

Thanks for the answer I use mine for mapping too a lot of fun:)
Working on this build atm, going good so far. Could use some help upgrading my chest as i have never crafted anything myself.

Got like 6ex atm, but no clue where to start, or if i should just find a better one to buy.

Last edited by ev00lution on Mar 27, 2020, 12:48:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info