[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken wrote:

Gratz man, what's your tooltip dps and int at now?

16.2k ES
3272 int
34k icestorm
"
Breken wrote:
If you were choosing between:

1. A jewel that provided Enduring focus (25% chance to gain endurance charges each second when channelling) and Hex breaker (immune to curses while channeling)

2:
Master of Fear (Cursed enemies are unnerved, taking 10% increased damage) and Wish for Death (Culling strike on cursed enemies)

What way would you lean? Having a problem deciding.

Depending on your objectives. I'd probably use the first (defensive) one for leveling and then switch to the second (offensive) once I'm not planning to level any more.
Hi,

If anybody could give me some advice about what to do regarding crafting the chest.
This is my first time trying to craft and the guide doesn't say much about new crafting ways.
I managed to hit T1 prefix and T1 suffix :

Is it worth keeping ?
What would be the next steps ?
"
terby wrote:
Hi,

If anybody could give me some advice about what to do regarding crafting the chest.
This is my first time trying to craft and the guide doesn't say much about new crafting ways.
I managed to hit T1 prefix and T1 suffix :

Is it worth keeping ?
What would be the next steps ?

The rule of thumb is always be crafting multiple chests (at least 2) so when one is almost good enough you can use it and continue with crafting 2 more.

You forgot to use perfect fossils to get 29%+ quality, but you can use Hillock to get 28% on this one so no worries.

That chest is going to end up as a 51+ int 6% incr attrs chest. You're going to have to be extremely lucky to hit % int on the regal roll. So I would do a regal, hope for a good ES roll, then multicraft (multi, 6% incr, and an additional ES prefix.) You're welcome to imprint this but I wouldn't bother.
Started this build on HC. Currently lvl 75 with 7895 es, 1407 int and 2300 ice storm tooltip in hideout.

I guess that is decent? My gear is really budget atm.
Nah.really my luck crazy in league...second uber kill and he drop the eternity shroude.
Well not some OP watcher for 50-100ex but still nice drop

i think i gona end.so lazy to get to 100 lvl :/
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 26, 2020, 3:56:55 PM
PSA

I learned today you can search for desired number of suffixes/prefixes in trade.

A couple of leagues ago, there was an explicit semi-functional button, but that disappeared. So, I've been doing it the hard way, looking at the items that spawn on search.

Just type "prefix" or "suffix" in the +Add Stat Filter bar and prepare to be amazed.
What do you guys think about using guardian instead of scion. Could be a lot more tanky
well
16.7k ES
3333 int :3
35.6k icestorm)

PS droped watcher ES clarity from norma elder lol + shroud from uber in 1 day...
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 26, 2020, 10:09:49 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I tried a similar search (although you forgot to filter out influenced helmets). But for an item that I'm going to dump 4 ex on, I didn't want a junk suffix, so I searched for one with a resist mod.

I ended up modifying the search to include helmets with good +ES that I could finish crafting myself (with 74% ES). And found one. 20c, 4ex and a few Syndicate missions later:

Thank you for the explanation!

One more idea: use a deafening essence of spite on an ilvl 75-79 Hubris base. You will get 51-58 int, so with some spite spamming you may be able to get an excellent helm with 100% guaranteed upgrade via Hunter's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info