[3.9] Aziire's Venom Gyre Assassin - Dodge & Freeze Everything!

Any reason you wouldn't go Deadeye over Assassin?
Hey, I rly like this build, I am killing everything in my path, just started mapping. But a question, is Southbound Soldier Gloves better to use than Hrimsorrow?

Best league starter I played so far.
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
nice
Hi there.

Thanks for the build.

I just killed Elder, and i felt my single target damage isn't that great.

I would like to hear what i should change in my build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pyroking/characters?characterName=VenomGyreAssasin

Currently i need to do my 6L chestpiece and get a better amulet i guess.

Any ideas?
Last edited by Pyroking on Nov 19, 2019, 6:07:53 PM
Sorry boys, got lazy and dipped from Blight so got really bad with replying to this thread. Thanks for messaging, I'll do my best to be better with my replies.

@misery86

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the build. I'll be putting out heaps more throughout the new Metamorph league and hopefully you will enjoy those too (similar playsttyle and build styles). Impressed you got Uber Elder done, I'm still yet to try the bosses as I get lazy trying to drag Uber Elder through the Atlas (not a problem in 3.9).

@Brikker

Elusive is such an insane buff, and is one of the things that gives us the ability to survive while being such a twink like character. The Crit and other aspects are also really nice, so for me Deadeye wasn't a huge consideration.

@Lullig89

Southbound Solder Gloves are definitely a cool Unique, however with Hrimsorrow we are able to have no Physical Damage. If we were to switch to Southbound we would need to spec both Winter Spirit and find 10% more conversion elsewhere. Glad to hear you enjoyed the League Starter though.

@MdvL26

Niiiccceee

@Pyroking

I can't see your character as you have it on Private. Claws > Links > Jewellery is the order of priority you should always consider when looking for upgrades.
Venom Gyre getting buffed, mentioned in the 3.9 Development Manifesto today. Get hyped, I'll be updating the build for 3.9 as well as releasing some new ones.
hi, im a new player only recently started PoE in Blight, managed to get to lvl 90 and finish atlas. Is this a good build for me to start friday on 3.9?
@AZoORr

This build is a super solid League Starter. It has been one of my best skills to start with to date and reliably did the whole Atlas. It helps you learn a lot more Mechanics as you have to play a little more actively with your flasks, main skill and movement skill. On top of all the Venom Gyre is actually getting buffed, so it will be even better than it was this league.

Getting to Level 90 and finishing the Atlas in your first league is pretty impressive. I'll be updating the Build a little bit when the Patch Notes are released later today.
"
AziiRe wrote:
@AZoORr

This build is a super solid League Starter. It has been one of my best skills to start with to date and reliably did the whole Atlas. It helps you learn a lot more Mechanics as you have to play a little more actively with your flasks, main skill and movement skill. On top of all the Venom Gyre is actually getting buffed, so it will be even better than it was this league.

Getting to Level 90 and finishing the Atlas in your first league is pretty impressive. I'll be updating the Build a little bit when the Patch Notes are released later today.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I followed a pretty strict beginner friendly guide for my first playthrough, so I was afraid I wouldn't have a guide like that for day 1 of 3.9 but I've been studying your build and will give it a shot, thank you!
@AZoORr

No problem, hopefully you enjoy and have a good Metamorph League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info