[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

Did you remove Nightblade from the links? Is the crit and multiplier really not worth it?

Also, you mention "use Blasphemy and low Despair" as a temporary reserve. Why would it be a 'low' Despair specifically? I don't think the reserved amount scales with level like Precision.
- Changed 6th single target link from void manipulation to vicious projectiles (slightly better dmg)

"
Derptime wrote:
Did you remove Nightblade from the links? Is the crit and multiplier really not worth it?

Also, you mention "use Blasphemy and low Despair" as a temporary reserve. Why would it be a 'low' Despair specifically? I don't think the reserved amount scales with level like Precision.

I've tested Nightblade but it doesn't seem to be worth it.

Low despair because of the int requirement. This build struggles with getting int&str from the passive tree. You'd need over 150 int for a max lvl despair. You can also use skitterbots because of the shock aura. That's what I'm currently using.
Last edited by darkix1 on Sep 9, 2019, 3:19:30 PM
Cool on the Ghazzy situation.

I would think Low-Level Despair b/c you can get it on-hit at Level 10 with a craft.

Here is my current build and gear:
https://pastebin.com/mERZFMW0

About 2.3 mil mapping DPS with GMP.

About 2.4 mil Shaper DPS with Vicious Projectiles swapped in.
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Sep 9, 2019, 5:00:37 PM
How do you sustain mana on single target without the Cinderswallow flask?
"
Beastosh wrote:
How do you sustain mana on single target without the Cinderswallow flask?

Atleast one Gemini claw is required because of the mana gain on hit. The mana leech from the claw wheel can't keep up with our fast attack speed.
Last edited by darkix1 on Sep 9, 2019, 6:05:31 PM
Do you think agony crawler is not worth it? Right now I am in low red maps with HoaG socketed into Embalmer and while it helps with bosses it seems like it doesn’t scale super well.
Hello could you please tell what exact fossils and item levels should i use to craft:
a) helmet
b) weapons (claws)
c) chest
Thanks ;D
Whats the best 5th link setup btw? Anyone did calculations?
i feel like i hit the jackpot what i should craft as prefix? chaos dmg multuplier phys dmg or sth different

Uber Elder done, dmg is busted
Last edited by Hejti on Sep 10, 2019, 2:29:09 PM
"
lucco1 wrote:
Do you think agony crawler is not worth it? Right now I am in low red maps with HoaG socketed into Embalmer and while it helps with bosses it seems like it doesn’t scale super well.

I used Herald of Agony only for leveling. In the endgame you have better options: Main Auras = Malevolence and Aspect of the Spider (or Skitterbots and Blasphemy + Despair until you get Aspect). The only way we could use Herald of Agony is with the Malevolence Reduced Mana enchant and an enlighten. Hard to tell if it's worth it with the +3 chains enchant being there.

"
Debs00n wrote:
Hello could you please tell what exact fossils and item levels should i use to craft:
a) helmet
b) weapons (claws)
c) chest
Thanks ;D

Sorry, I'm a bit low on time, so better double check what I wrote. Here's a great tool to find everything you need.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?

First, use perfect fossils for 30% quality on weapons (better dmg) and chest (easier to 6L).
a.) Lion Pelt, Itemlevel 84 or 85(if you want max. Int or Accuracy roll), Pristine (%Life) + Aberrant (-9% chaos)
b.) Gemini Claw, Itemlevel atleast 83, Aberrant (chaos dmg and despair on hit) and Corroded (100% poison dmg mod) + (maybe Shuddering for Attackspeed and no mana mods)
c.) Elder Zodiac Leather, Itemlevel 86 (max. flat life roll), Pristine (Life rolls and %Life) + Serrated (Attack rolls, more chance for attack crit)

Obviously you can always throw in more fossils (for example if you are capped on resists and don't need any res on your chest, you might wanna throw in a corroded (no ele mods)

I can't tell what enchant to go for on the Helmet. Have to test them out first.

"
Zhultas wrote:
Whats the best 5th link setup btw? Anyone did calculations?

Cobra Lash - Added Chaos Damage - Unbound Ailments - Deadly Ailments - GMP(clear)/Vile Toxins (single target)

"
Hejti wrote:
i feel like i hit the jackpot what i should craft as prefix? chaos dmg multuplier phys dmg or sth different

Uber Elder done, dmg is busted

Very nice craft and grats on the uber elder. To decide on the bench craft I usually just important my current build in POB and try out the different options to see what's best (just manually write them under your claw in the edit option).
Last edited by darkix1 on Sep 11, 2019, 3:54:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info