[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

"
cablemodem wrote:
double post

Wow your gear is quite impressive! That helm and chest are very sexy but wtf is that claw?! Delve poison mod, flat chaos, t1 attack speed AND t1 critical chance?! Insane, very nice
"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
cablemodem wrote:
double post

Wow your gear is quite impressive! That helm and chest are very sexy but wtf is that claw?! Delve poison mod, flat chaos, t1 attack speed AND t1 critical chance?! Insane, very nice

haha wish I could say I crafted it myself, but I'll admit I emptied the bank when it popped up on trade. Knew it wasn't going to get much better than that, and it's worth every penny so far.
Hi! Awesome guide...

Is wither spell (and links) so important? why?

Is not better a CWDT setup insted?

Thx a lot!
Hey man I tried to search in your guide (Ctrl + F), but I havent been looking into comments, so sorry if someone already asked, but what are some good nodes to get from anointing?
Sorry guys, I don't have much time to update stuff (or play poe in general).

"
cablemodem wrote:

I've got a feeling I have nearly as good of gear as anybody at this point. Some thoughts on the build:

It felt decent going into maps. Took a little bit of extra work, and there were little struggles at times. Getting cheap crafted claws with the double damage poison seemed to make it take off a bit.

Biggest points of improvement:

A 6-link was obviously the biggest upgrade along the way- for a while I played with a high life and -mana cost to skills chest, as that seemed to take away any mana problems I was having prior. I'd recommend that to anyone struggling with mana management early.

A GOOD claw. The utility of despair on hit in the off-hand was huge. I'd say the biggest difference I saw in a main-hand claw was when you added +chaos damage to a double poison fossil craft claw.

2 extra chains was fine for a while, but the upgrade to 3 chains was very noticeable.

Level 21 23% Cobra Lash and level 21 added Chaos damage was the real moment the build completely opened up for me.

The biggest upgrade for survival was the amulet.

The most difficult part of gearing was balancing the needed int and strength for the build.

The build consistently felt like it was lagging behind how much I was spending on it, until it was all put together. Now I can say I'm not sure I've played a more fun, dominating build. My mapping style is T16 with 4 sextants and as high QI as I can roll- and while it's a very active (fun) playstyle, the ability toss one shot at a pack and watch it's health drain while I'm using plague bearer to take down another pack an entire screen away feels insane to me.

Worth the investment.

Glad to see you had success with the build. Your gear is pretty much as good as it gets.

Like you have said, the build struggles until everything comes together. The +3 Chains enchant seems to be really important because we don't have poison prolif (still have to get the enchant myself). Even without everything, the build can easily clear most of the content. It just gets easier as the gear progresses.

"
Manfruman wrote:
Hi! Awesome guide...

Is wither spell (and links) so important? why?

Is not better a CWDT setup insted?

Thx a lot!

I stopped using wither spell totem setup and instead just use withering step and cwdt steelskin. I read on reddit that 15 stacks wither isn't very effective combined with aspect of the spider. I might update the guide when I find the time. But yeah, adjust the build how you want to.

"
Leg412 wrote:
Hey man I tried to search in your guide (Ctrl + F), but I havent been looking into comments, so sorry if someone already asked, but what are some good nodes to get from anointing?

Whispers of Doom is the best one. It allows you to use temp chains and despair together.

Constitution for Life, but it also uses 2 golden oils, so might aswell go Whispers of Doom.

Nothing else is really worth getting, since we pretty much grab everything on the way. Maybe "Dire Torment" or the big stat nodes as a cheap option.

- Added current blight gear
- Added pantheon
- Removed wither totem setup (15 witherstacks & aspect of the spider have deminishing returns together) and withering step is enough
- Added cwdt setup
- Added Empower to plaguebarrier and withering step
thank you for updating, i made some changes in tree to get more evasion and resistance, then on gear i will focus on life rolls, this edit also increases dmg a little, do you think it is worth it?

https://ibb.co/1zSgsgg
Last edited by fornoobzz on Sep 20, 2019, 9:56:37 PM
- Added an experimental tankier variant where it's easier to manage attributes and resistances, it has less damage tho, but still plenty
- I'll probably respec into it since I've got enough damage and just want to get tankier

"
fornoobzz wrote:
thank you for updating, i made some changes in tree to get more evasion and resistance, then on gear i will focus on life rolls, this edit also increases dmg a little, do you think it is worth it?

https://ibb.co/1zSgsgg

It's not a good idea to skip life for evasion nodes. Also it's impossible to get even more life on the gear, since we got the max. possible life rolls everywhere already. Getting more life is only possible by traveling to the scion life wheel but then we'd have to sacrifice damage. I added another POB which is way tankier with less damage.
Last edited by darkix1 on Sep 21, 2019, 7:58:28 AM
bro, how did u crafted ur chest? and thoughts on the new unique ring Icefang Orbit.
great build btw
Last edited by kjhiuy on Sep 21, 2019, 3:55:06 PM
will u do for dagger version ?
thanks
Kill All On Sight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info