[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

Ended up buying the cheapest helm with the enchant and ilvl needed, after about 150c in fossils i ended up with that beauty :)
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
Last edited by KickinUpMud4x4 on Oct 10, 2019, 6:37:46 PM
- Added some gameplay, will add more as I do more content.

"

Ended up buying the cheapest helm with the enchant and ilvl needed, after about 150c in fossils i ended up with that beauty :)

Nice! Hope you notice the improvement in mapping.
Optimized the build:
- threw out Ice Golem because it doesn't survive in endgame at all and leaves us with under 100% hit chance
- put in Inc. AoE linked with Plague Bearer and Withering Step again
- changed the skilltree to manage accuracy way better (no more pressure to get high accuracy on both rings)

Skilltree Changes:

- thanks to no Ice Golem we can unspec the mana nodes, highest mana cost skill is Withering Step with 33 Mana, without Mana Nodes I'm sitting at 51 Mana, so still enough to not run into mana problems
- specced Acuity for accuracy and atttackspeed
- unspecced Claws of the Pride from the previous change (I'm still running it because I'm higher level)

This should make the build more well-rounded. No longer need to constantly recast Ice Golem, we got AoE to Plague Bearer and Withering Step back and Accuracy is much easier to cap without high accuracy on rings.

Last edited by darkix1 on Oct 11, 2019, 3:49:17 PM

Am I correct ?

Your Resis are not on cap ?
I'm pretty much done with the league so there will be no updates from me anymore. I'd like to play more but can't due to RL. If I find the time I might upload an Uber Elder kill but that should be it.

"
Vena83 wrote:

Am I correct ?

Your Resis are not on cap ?

They are capped but not overcapped for ele weakness, which is only an issue during mapping and fixed with the curse immunity flask. I could easily overcap (109%) by getting Alira and rerolling my unifinished helmet for more resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info