[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

Hello,
This will be my league starter, thanks for the effort and build !
"
It's hard to tell how it will perform on pure budget gear. You probably want to have atleast 2x wasp nest and coralito's. Damage should be enough. Since a lot of people will play assassin, gear is gonna be expensive on league start.

My concern is more about being able to survive. The damage already just looks insane
Bandits?
"
desertor wrote:
Bandits?

Alira, as seen in the PoB.
Ok, thanks.
awesome build! thanks.

i just have 2 questions:
1. why do u need spell totem and multiple totem?
2. will piercing shots node will help cobra lash or venom gyre?
Hello build look insane
just a question why do we don't take Perfect agony i thought this key stone was insane for the build
@Neyvane Coralito's gives you Perfect Agony while active.
"
i just have 2 questions:
1. why do u need spell totem and multiple totem?

It lays down two Wither totems that way, makes applying numerous wither stacks much faster.

"
2. will piercing shots node will help cobra lash or venom gyre?

Piercing Shot is great for Venom Gyre, not for Cobra Lash. If you don't want to muck with the Passive Tree, you could always Anoint Piercing Shot on an Amulet.
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Sep 8, 2019, 1:17:42 AM
Why are we going wither totem instead of withering step? withering step allows you instant ramp up and faster map clear at the same time considering we dont spec into cast time a totem will feel clunky, while the wither step will feel natural and gives an instant 6-7 Wither stacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info